Aston Villa - Weds 26th Sept - Carling Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 7.45pm

Tickets

City have been allocated a total of 6,400 tickets.

Tickets priced as follows:

£15 for adult season ticket holders
£5 for under 21 and over 65 season ticket holders
£20 for adults non season ticket holders
£10 for under 21s and over 65s non season ticket holders

Selling arrangements:

Wed September 19 - Priority one season ticket holders
Thu September 20 - Priority two season ticket holders
Fri September 21 - Priority three season ticket holders
Sat September 22 - Members (subject to availability)
Sun September 23 - CLOSED
Mon September 24 - General sale (subject to availability)

Fox Travel

Fox Travel coaches will leave at 5pm

£13 for adult season ticket holders
£11 for concessions season ticket holders
£14 for Adults non season ticket holders
£12 for concessions non season ticket holders

Directions, Trains and Pub details to be added shortly ...

Last edited:
be good if we sell all our tickets any one know where abouts in the ground we have. its a crap view behind the goal

be good if we sell all our tickets any one know where abouts in the ground we have. its a crap view behind the goal

we are not behind the goal anymore, we are in the doug ellis stand on one side.

Surely not long enough for us to sell all those tickets.

bought my ticket at lunchtime today. having an entertaining little trip down on my own on the train. get there at 6 if anyone is heading to a decent bar

bought my ticket at lunchtime today. having an entertaining little trip down on my own on the train. get there at 6 if anyone is heading to a decent bar

Are you stopping in a Hotel ??

Re: Villa chit-chat thread

Best places to park?

Parking: Plenty of official match day car parks dotted around, all within easy reach of the ground. All reasonably priced.

A last piece of advice. If you have come by car, and aren’t the sort who leaves 15 minutes before the end of the game (you aren’t, are you?), then I wouldn’t bother rushing back to your vehicle. Even a 25,000 crowd at Villa Park can take over an hour to clear the area, and a full house once took nearly 3 hours. (I’d take a packed lunch and a sleeping bag!)In short, enjoy your trip to the Villa. If you’re an away fan – don’t enjoy it too much!

Last edited:

Best places to park?

plenty of parking around the ground but a good bet is to park the farside of Aston Park, you can then walk through the park its about a 20-25 min walk to the gound but if you park facing the right direction you can get straight back on the aston expressway and onto the M6.

a word of warning you do on occasions get street urchins offering to look after you car. although on the last couple of visits this has not been the case.

plenty of parking around the ground but a good bet is to park the farside of Aston Park, you can then walk through the park its about a 20-25 min walk to the gound but if you park facing the right direction you can get straight back on the aston expressway and onto the M6.

a word of warning you do on occasions get street urchins offering to look after you car. although on the last couple of visits this has not been the case.

i remember said urchins, little tossers.

Dont bother with driving, come join the jolly crew on fox travel.. :icon_conf:icon_lol:

Why would I travel 1/2 hour into Leicester to go back past the town I live, to come back past the town I live to get back to Leicester and then pay an extortionate amount of money on a taxi home when if I wanted a CHEAPER coach I'd use the one I normally do, our SC one! :icon_razz:icon_razz

I've got others going who can't get onto the coach which is why I'm going in car, went last time and parked at this industrial type wasteland carpark, car was still in one piece when we got back to it which was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566