Atkins Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D i cant be arsed to go back and edit.

I'm at work so i have to type fast and it means loads of mistakes :roll:

webmaster said:
The Webbo Diet

A typical man needs 2500 calories per day. One pound in weight is equal to 3,500 calories, so by monitoring your calory intake you should be able to work out how much weight you can lose.

So for example, if you want to lose two pounds per week, you need to consume 1,500 calories a day.
This is easily possible on the Webbo Diet (TM)

Breakfast: porridge (made with water, not milk) 150 calories

Lunch: small tin of Heinz baked beans and veggie sausages, and mashed potato. 400 calories

Dinner: tin of veggie spag bol. 300 calories

Supper: bowl of porridge - add dried fruit if you want to make it more interesting (150/200 calories)

Drinks: lots of water, or diet drinks. Tea and coffee is not allowed.

Avoid all fresh fruit and veg, that's for girls.

This leaves you with around 500 spare calories, to use as you like. This is equal to one medium sized pie, or a cake and a packet of crisps. Or a burger if you can't manage without your fast food.

Where do M&S Bakewell Tarts fit in to that Webbs?

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
The Webbo Diet

A typical man needs 2500 calories per day. One pound in weight is equal to 3,500 calories, so by monitoring your calory intake you should be able to work out how much weight you can lose.

So for example, if you want to lose two pounds per week, you need to consume 1,500 calories a day.

Lunch: small tin of Heinz baked beans and veggie sausages, and mashed potato. 400 calories

Supper: bowl of porridge - add dried fruit if you want to make it more interesting (150/200 calories)

This leaves you with around 500 spare calories, to use as you like. This is equal to one medium sized pie, or a cake and a packet of crisps. Or a burger if you can't manage without your fast food.

Did you not notice the last paragraph?

Durham prefers the 'Shit Yourself Thin' Diet which involves eating as many 'Rubies' as possible.

webmaster said:
DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
The Webbo Diet

Did you not notice the last paragraph?

I really dont know what to say.

highland fox said:
Durham prefers the 'Shit Yourself Thin' Diet which involves eating as many 'Rubies' as possible.

Dont you Highland?

anyone subscrice to the 'Drink Yourself Thin' weight lose programme? I can recommend it

No DF can't really handle any hot,spicy food.The second option sounds more appealing.

i have tried the shit/drink yorself thin diet with rubys and lager and like webbo's diet it aint feckin workin :lol: :lol:

lazzer said:
i have tried the shit/drink yorself thin diet with rubys and lager and like webbo's diet it aint feckin workin :lol: :lol:

I think the drink yourself thin diet works. Dont eat an evening meal - drink 10-12 pints each night for a week. Ive lost over a stone in 2 weeks following this regime. :lol:

lazzer said:
like webbo's diet it aint feckin workin :lol: :lol:

I've lost over two stone on the Webbo Diet (TM).

You should send off for the Webbo Diet recipe book. It costs £3000, but it's guaranteed to work. At that price you won't be able to afford to eat.

MK recommends the Sex Diet.It involves having sex with Mrs Mk in place of every meal,he put on a stone but I lost 2 stone.

webmaster said:
lazzer said:
like webbo's diet it aint feckin workin :lol: :lol:

I've lost over two stone on the Webbo Diet (TM).

You should send off for the Webbo Diet recipe book. It costs £3000, but it's guaranteed to work. At that price you won't be able to afford to eat.

I wondered why I hadnt seen you at the last few away games Webbo. Obviusly unrecognisable now.

He's become that weak through dieting his legs won't carry him to the ground

webmaster said:
I'm still a fat bastard. Just not quite as fat as I was. Still just as much of a bastard though.

Get back in the chair Webster, there are questions to be answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669