Atkins Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Just as a point of interest and nothing more, does this diet work?

A mate of mine asked and needs advise, hes says its a blokes diet.

Apparantly it works by turning your body into a fat burning machine of the highest calibre but it's a very unhealthy way to lose weight. You can only eat meat and fried food or something. Silly diet that is.

it suppoosedly has really bad side effects due to the complete change in diet. its unhealthy aparantly too.

go fot the crunchy nut diet instead. *no pun relating to the testical ripping thread intended*

pah! diets are for fat bastards simple as :wink:

*making the most of whatever time i have left of being a skinny git*

The Webbo Diet

A typical man needs 2500 calories per day. One pound in weight is equal to 3,500 calories, so by monitoring your calory intake you should be able to work out how much weight you can lose.

So for example, if you want to lose two pounds per week, you need to consume 1,500 calories a day.
This is easily possible on the Webbo Diet (TM)

Breakfast: porridge (made with water, not milk) 150 calories

Lunch: small tin of Heinz baked beans and veggie sausages, and mashed potato. 400 calories

Dinner: tin of veggie spag bol. 300 calories

Supper: bowl of porridge - add dried fruit if you want to make it more interesting (150/200 calories)

Drinks: lots of water, or diet drinks. Tea and coffee is not allowed.

Avoid all fresh fruit and veg, that's for girls.

This leaves you with around 500 spare calories, to use as you like. This is equal to one medium sized pie, or a cake and a packet of crisps. Or a burger if you can't manage without your fast food.

well i did think my comment through before i posted, the fact is that nobody on here has knowingly seen me before so i dont think im in danger of being hunted down.

i'll wait til i'm fat, considering i'm 6 foot 2 i should be mighty big.

webmaster said:
The Webbo Diet

A typical man needs 2500 calories per day. One pound in weight is equal to 3,500 calories, so by monitoring your calory intake you should be able to work out how much weight you can lose.

So for example, if you want to lose two pounds per week, you need to consume 1,500 calories a day.
This is easily possible on the Webbo Diet (TM)

Breakfast: porridge (made with water, not milk) 150 calories

Lunch: small tin of Heinz baked beans and veggie sausages, and mashed potato. 400 calories

Dinner: tin of veggie spag bol. 300 calories

Supper: bowl of porridge - add dried fruit if you want to make it more interesting (150/200 calories)

Drinks: lots of water, or diet drinks. Tea and coffee is not allowed.

Avoid all fresh fruit and veg, that's for girls.

This leaves you with around 500 spare calories, to use as you like. This is equal to one medium sized pie, or a cake and a packet of crisps. Or a burger if you can't manage without your fast food.

Sounds like a veggie diet to me. My mate loves his meat though

I like the lager diet, eating is cheatng.

just tell him to eat sensible. have 3 meals a day - breakfast, lunch and dinner/tea.

cut out all the crap in between (ie crisps, chocolate, pot noodles etc) and dont eat in the couple of hours before you go bed.

be straict on yourself

Porridge made with water Webbo? be serious.Jaffa cakes with your Porridge is the thing up here currently.

Nathan said:
just tell him to eat sensible. have 3 meals a day - breakfast, lunch and dinner/tea.

cut out all the crap in between (ie crisps, chocolate, pot noodles etc) and dont eat in the couple of hours before you go bed.

be straict on yourself

That's right, to have any success you must be straict on yourself! It's a must! :lol: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669