Atul Sharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
just looks older to me;

There's just something about him, I can't quite put my finger on it

atul1.jpg

Since we have got an owner what do we have a board for. Presumably Milan does not need to take any notice of anyone. The sackings of Allen and Holloway were Milan's decision as were the choice of replacerments. Presumably the chief executive and the manager are answerable to Milan and not to ther board.

Is this the first step in preparing for a takeover?

I think it's Ron Atkinson in disguise ....

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038:

Is this the first step in preparing for a takeover?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :038:

He defo looks like that geezer from Corrie who'se wife is (was) being banged by Develin?

Edit...The one on the right that is...

"Sharma curry paste is better than Pattacks". Discuss.
Sociology Exam question at DeMontfort University (Humberstone Gate campus).

"Sharma curry paste is better than Pattacks". Discuss.
Sociology Exam question at DeMontfort University (Humberstone Gate campus).

Is Pattacks really spelt like that?

It doesn't matter too much, it's DeMonfort Uni, most of them won't have been able to spell anyways

but does the wrong spelling affect the sociological nature of the answer?

but does the wrong spelling affect the sociological nature of the answer?
The real sociological question would be... is there a corrolation on social class grounds between preferences for Pataks as opposed to Sharmas? Is Sharmas a class 1-3 affiliation whilst Pataks a 4-5? What would be the life chances, pre-disposition to crime and social mobility issues for Sharma versus Pataks curry tasters? Can the government intervene to improve the social condition of Pataks users? Can their mortgages or council tax payments be underwritten during the current economic crisis? These and more vital questions should be answered soon. There is more to this issue than meets the eye.

Last edited:
The real sociological question would be... is there a corrolation on social class grounds between preferences for Pataks as opposed to Sharmas? Is Sharmas a class 1-3 affiliation whilst Pataks a 4-5? What would be the life chances, pre-disposition to crime and social mobility issues for Sharma versus Pataks curry tasters? Can the government intervene to improve the social condition of Pataks users? Can their mortgages or council tax payments be underwritten during the current economic crisis? These and more vital questions should be answered soon. There is more to this issue than meets the eye.

Speaking of dodgy spelling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670