Confirmed Transfer Ayoze Pérez

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 was the pre sale price. When he arrived for his medical he had an "Up to 50% off" tag from the sweatshop.
Droll. According to nufc website his release clause was activated and sold for an undisclosed sum. I bet it was nowhere near £30m.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the Newcastle fans. They've derided just about every player that has left them over recent seasons and they mostly go on to better things. See Wijnaldum, Sissoko, etc.

If there is one universal truth about them, it is that they know feck all about football.
The cathedral on the hill where the most passionate fans go. They work hard all week (because obviously no one else in any other part of the country does) so they are entitled to success.

The cathedral on the hill where the most passionate fans go. They work hard all week (because obviously no one else in any other part of the country does) so they are entitled to success.

They're the biggest club in Newcastle...

My brother today told me he's disgusted with the signing, thinks Perez is crap, would rather have Rondon, and compared Perez directly to Akinbiyi. Surely to God he's barking mad? I'm not claiming Perez to be a saviour but I think he's a smart addition to the squad.

Having said that, this is the guy who doesn't rate Rodgers or Tielemans. Top bloke but he's lost his marbles I reckon.

My brother today told me he's disgusted with the signing, thinks Perez is crap, would rather have Rondon, and compared Perez directly to Akinbiyi. Surely to God he's barking mad? I'm not claiming Perez to be a saviour but I think he's a smart addition to the squad.

Having said that, this is the guy who doesn't rate Rodgers or Tielemans. Top bloke but he's lost his marbles I reckon.

****ing hell. Was he a Claude fan?

Who does he rate?

Is Mick McCarthy your brother in law?

I think he wanted Rafa instead of Rodgers because Rodgers "bottled it" in 13/14.

Tielemans he mentioned was just simply overrated.

Perez is "garbage."

He said he would've like Rondon instead and that we were screwed if Vardy got injured.

My point in response was that the Rondon types have been tried and tested in Slimani and Ulloa and recently that isn't the style of football we play. I do like Rondon but I dont think he's necessarily right for us unless he is willing to be plan b which he probably wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363