Back Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcelonafox

Having read now for days about everyones preferences and hates for the manager, i would propose silence on the subject until Milan makes his decision.

Whoever it is, Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Roeder, Davies, Grayson, or any other manager in the northern hemisphere !!

Milan will make the decision, he will finance it and if he gets it wrong, (god i hope not) he will act as he did on many occassions at Portsmouth (remember Graham Rix)

I hope and pray he makes a good choice, we have suffered enough these last 3 or 4 years, but please no more could it be.......

Lets wait!

Having read now for days about everyones preferences and hates for the manager, i would propose silence on the subject until Milan makes his decision.

Whoever it is, Coleman, Ince, Worthington, Roeder, Davies, Grayson, or any other manager in the northern hemisphere !!

Milan will make the decision, he will finance it and if he gets it wrong, (god i hope not) he will act as he did on many occassions at Portsmouth (remember Graham Rix)

I hope and pray he makes a good choice, we have suffered enough these last 3 or 4 years, but please no more could it be.......

Lets wait!

Good post, but could it be .....George Graham

Agree with what you're saying...

...however, as this is a discussion forum, if we didn't discuss these sorts of things no-one would use it and the site would therefore be rendered useless

Lets wait!

....but of course if he chooses someone from the Southern hemisphere, it's open season! :icon_wink

Lets wait!

It is A LCFC Forum,what are we going to talk about?:102:

This is the only chance we get to be Chairman or Manager. If we did not speculate, hypothesise, pontificate or just spout total bollux where would the fun be?

Whatever happened to the rumour that Jamie Rednapp, chip off the old bloke or block, was going to take over?

Lets wait!

Yeah, good luck on that one! :icon_lol:

Lets wait!
I believe that the government had a widely distributed poster during WW2 stating 'Careless Talk Costs Lives!'.

Surely the same applies here. We don't want any discussions on this forum inhibiting Milan's negotiations. I'm quite scared now that I may have wrecked the future of LCFC.

Best to have a new rule that forbids any threads on interesting items imo.

I believe that the government had a widely distributed poster during WW2 stating 'Careless Talk Costs Lives!'.

Surely the same applies here. We don't want any discussions on this forum inhibiting Milan's negotiations. I'm quite scared now that I may have wrecked the future of LCFC.

Best to have a new rule that forbids any threads on interesting items imo.

Think that's been in place for quite a while, actually....

Lets wait!

so who do you think will take over then?

Surely the odds on them winning the title are way too short to be worth it.:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566