banned from training ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewalshwasgod

Club's fan ban over internet leak

Fans have been banned from attending Norwich City football club's training sessions amid fears vital pre-match information is being leaked to rivals.
City said it will limit fans admittance to the Colney Training Centre after an "increase in citizen journalism".
In the run-up to City's last home game, team formations were posted on websites following training sessions.
Peter Grant, club manager, said in the days leading up to a game fans would be banned from the ground.
In a week which includes a mid-week feature, all training sessions would be closed to the public, if there are no mid-week fixtures, training sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays will be open to fans.
Mobile phone footage
"We still very much want Colney to be a friendly and open place where fans can visit and watch training sessions," Mr Grant said.
"Unfortunately though there are some days when information from the training ground is more sensitive - like the day or two before a game when we're starting to look at formations."
The club said sensitive information, gained often with mobile phone pictures and video footage, had appeared on websites. Joe Ferrari, of the club, told BBC News: "The manager, prior to last weekend's match against Preston, was very disappointed to see our full line-up and personnel appear on a website. "Last season we had a very unfortunate serious injury to a key player at the time, Robert Earnshaw, and before the manager had got back off the training pitch from looking after the player, and got back to his desk, it was already all over websites."

Club's fan ban over internet leak

Fans have been banned from attending Norwich City football club's training sessions amid fears vital pre-match information is being leaked to rivals.
City said it will limit fans admittance to the Colney Training Centre after an "increase in citizen journalism".
In the run-up to City's last home game, team formations were posted on websites following training sessions.
Peter Grant, club manager, said in the days leading up to a game fans would be banned from the ground.
In a week which includes a mid-week feature, all training sessions would be closed to the public, if there are no mid-week fixtures, training sessions on Mondays and Tuesdays will be open to fans.
Mobile phone footage
"We still very much want Colney to be a friendly and open place where fans can visit and watch training sessions," Mr Grant said.
"Unfortunately though there are some days when information from the training ground is more sensitive - like the day or two before a game when we're starting to look at formations."
The club said sensitive information, gained often with mobile phone pictures and video footage, had appeared on websites. Joe Ferrari, of the club, told BBC News: "The manager, prior to last weekend's match against Preston, was very disappointed to see our full line-up and personnel appear on a website. "Last season we had a very unfortunate serious injury to a key player at the time, Robert Earnshaw, and before the manager had got back off the training pitch from looking after the player, and got back to his desk, it was already all over websites."

thats why city close the training ground 2 days before a game when will clubs learn

afternoon mate by the way ;)

hi mate,;)
had the yellow kit on yesterday, didnt go anywhere as it was too wet.

Last edited:
hi mate,;)
had the yellow kit on yesterday, didnt go anywhere as it was too wet.

Do you actually wear the full kit? I know you bought the whole home strip, but surely uou don't wear the whole thing out in the street? :102:

My boss said he'd seen some strange lad about my age in the 1884 in the full strip on saturday. was that you?

Last edited:
Do you actually wear the full kit? I know you bought the whole home strip, but surely uou don't wear the whole thing out in the street? :102:

My boss said he'd seen some strange lad about my age in the 1884 in the full strip on saturday. was that you?
if Its hot I might wear the shirts and shorts.. and when I take my cousin down the park to play football I do.. so what.

Last edited:
SWWG that is real commitment to the team, next time when we play at home try sneak onto the bench and see if you get selected like that poser who made it on to man u team photo a few years back, im supporting you!!

SWWG that is real commitment to the team, next time when we play at home try sneak onto the bench and see if you get selected like that poser who made it on to man u team photo a few years back, im supporting you!!

I am sure they would spot a mincer as an Imposter.......

:icon_bigg just might do that:icon_lol: Ive sent a pic in to the program of me and my cousin in the new kit with our Hume shirts on:038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670