Barnsley post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be the first time in a few years that I'm not waiting behind to applaud them on their "lap of honour". **** 'em, they don't deserve it and should be ****ing ashamed of themselves

I might however be tempted into staying behind just to wave at the ****ers as they pack their bags

Couldn't agree more!!

How useless they've been all season and now they're gonna try and lap up the applause for the fact that they actually managed to stay in this division

Unbelievable

This is going to be the first time in a few years that I'm not waiting behind to applaud them on their "lap of honour". **** 'em, they don't deserve it and should be ****ing ashamed of themselves

I might however be tempted into staying behind just to wave at the ****ers as they pack their bags

i was thinking the same...scary :icon_bigg

Surely they won't have the sauce to do one

oh i bet they will

oh i bet they will

And I bet those who say they won't be staying ...Will....and I bet they applaud as well:icon_roll
The moment the Final Whistle is blown they should line up on the halfway line and MM come out and signal the ones out who are staying and hand the other ones their belongings and give a boot up the jacksieout the ground.
''Here's your things,Now feck off out of my team''

The moment the Final Whistle is blown they should line up on the halfway line and MM come out and signal the ones out who are staying and hand the other ones their belongings and give a boot up the jacksie out the ground.

That would be comedy gold! :icon_lol:

And I bet those who say they won't be staying ...Will....and I bet they applaud as well:icon_roll
The moment the Final Whistle is blown they should line up on the halfway line and MM come out and signal the ones out who are staying and hand the other ones their belongings and give a boot up the jacksieout the ground.
have they got a double decker bus booked?:icon_lol:

He could do it ala Alan Sugar, “ you’re fired, you’re fired, I like you, you can stay, you’re fired, you’re fired……

the players should applaud us not us them!!

They will do exactly that (some of them will only do so 'cos they are told to) but most will get bored halfway round the stadium....it will degenerate into what looks like a load of teenagers being forced to walk round a stately home on a Bank Holiday Monday when they would rather be "up town" drinking themselves stupid !

I feckin' won't, and that's a cast iron guarantee

All the Not-rights will be there cheering as if we had won the feckin' league (plus Newts who will using his kids to try and blag a few more shirts). And they'll all go home (both players and Not-Rights)thinking that everything is fine and dandy

The feckers should leave the pitch to absolute silence, in my opinion

I feckin' won't, and that's a cast iron guarantee

All the Not-rights will be there cheering as if we had won the feckin' league (plus Newts who will using his kids to try and blag a few more shirts). And they'll all go home (both players and Not-Rights)thinking that everything is fine and dandy

The feckers should leave the pitch to absolute silence, in my opinion
whats a not right?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673