Barnsley post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bloke behind me was telling everyone around him to sit down before the game started. a right kill joy

just got back from the game. the game itself wasnt much but abosolutly brilliant day.

Brilliant walking back to the car with Barnsley fans who didn't give a monkeys that we beat them as long as leedscum went down.

. Fryatt and Hume's movement was akin to that of a MHS and BG strike partnership in the 5-a-side.

and what the fecking hell do you mean by that?

Someone told me you could not even make a 5-a-side team unless it involved not moving

World-Class in Kebab eating?!?

I dont why I am saying this, to compare myself to any City player, it would have to be the Horse.

You say The Horse is the fattest city player then?

We are staying up, fact. Well done NW, DL and MM. Job done. Now let's push on...Thank feck for that. Well done to all Blue Army today, a superb effort.

We were shite today, brainless hoof ball from Logan, brainless forwards hanging on the half way line watching the ball sail over them as if shocked he's gone and kicked it so far again. A totally brainless right back and a totally brainless forward.

Danny Cad made a massive difference and Joe Mattock was again a shining light.

Barnsley were shite and it's an insult to the wonderful fans who travelled that they didn't score 5

found somthing to moan about then buddy :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_wink
well done to the lads for the result but it was an end of season game where both teams pretty knew what ever the result they were safe. Poor play, players looking knackered etc.

Givee some of the youth teamers a go next week I reckon.

100% agree :038: :038:

dont know if any of know chirs who worked with comunity part of the club but he was right behind us today and sat just to the left of Melt's and BG he's working with ian marshell in cannada in his socer schools,he over here collecting some bit to take back with him from the club as they work together so we mite get few more hume's :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Brilliant walking back to the car with Barnsley fans who didn't give a monkeys that we beat them as long as leedscum went down.

Bollox. The Barnsley fans were the CNUTS that put a fecking brick through our coach window.

Fukc the Barnsley wankers.

What a relief.
Well Mr Mandaric that was a sure stroke of genius bringing in Nigel Worthington in the nick of time.
There is nothing like keeping it interesting right to the end.
Mr Worthington, with all the odds stacked against you; somehow you got this team believing in its self.
It was a small miracle to say the least.
If for some unforeseen reason you are not awarded the managers job for next season, we are forever in your debt.
I for one do hope you are rewarded with the position.
To all the supporters of Leicester City, you are the greatest; I have really missed not being part of City on the terraces for some time now.
Your vocal support in the last few games swung the pendulum in City’s favor for sure.
Well done, wish I could send over a pint to each and all.

We all should observe a minute silence for poor old Leeds United, and there very sportsman type supporters?
Ha, good riddance to you.

I'd pretty much agree with that match report. Logan should be axed, woeful, although made one smart save.

Danny Cad is worth a 12 month contract, his movement was ten times better than Fryatt (woeful) and Hume (huff and puff). He should have had a goal (the ball was over the line), he made two chances and looked dangerous. Fryatt and Hume's movement was akin to that of a MHS and BG strike partnership in the 5-a-side.

Our goal was a foul as well.

Maybe Paul Ince could make Fryatt and Hume better strikers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669