Barnsley Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NN Fox

Re: Barnsley Match Thread

FT 2-0. Decent result, performance sounded uninspiring but well done lads after a disturbing week for them.

Much needed home win, especially the way other results went today, we would have been just out of the relegation zone had we not won. Well done lads! :038:

Does this also mean that Burrows/Taggart are first new manager(s) to win their first game? (in however many years)

Poor game, overall. First goal well against the run of play.

Bizarrely, at the end, Stearman, Cort and Fryatt all did their jobs well.

Fryatt is a wanker..... how thw hell villa wanted him is beyond me. The twat cannot hold or pass a ball, and how many more reasonably easy chances is he going to miss......

and while I'm on a run, WTF is Stearman all about. About as much use as a pork chop to a Rabbi. Firct class cnut.

Todays game was just bearable and the ref was a twat as well. Ali baba and the forty cards

isn't that the first home win this century?

Hope the twat sat behind me doesn't ever go to a game again,
****ing idiot, has no knowledge of football yet decides to talk the loudest out of anyone in the stand.
An example of his knowledge.

Spent the entire first half going on about how brilliantly Barnsley had done to sign Jay-Jay Okocha and how he was ripping us apart, it was only after about an hour he realised the player in question was actually Jamal Campbell-Ryce.
He then spent the last half hour of the match going on about how Ryce looked just like his dad - Ian Wright. :icon_roll

Tosser.

Last edited:
Not a great performance but a great result against a team that never looked dangerous. Unfortunately Stearman was still reciting his Megson 'Do not cross the half way line' mantra. What is the point of a wing back that never ever ventures down the wing? Invariably whenever the ball came to him he nearly always passed it backwards! The only time it went forwards, it was blasted down the channel and Fryatt had no chance of getting to it.

Speaking of Fryatt, another waste of space! Several shots. Not a single one on target! I would rather DJ was given a run out instead.

Not a great performance but a great result against a team that never looked dangerous. Unfortunately Stearman was still reciting his Megson 'Do not cross the half way line' mantra. What is the point of a wing back that never ever ventures down the wing? Invariably whenever the ball came to him he nearly always passed it backwards! The only time it went forwards, it was blasted down the channel and Fryatt had no chance of getting to it.

Speaking of Fryatt, another waste of space! Several shots. Not a single one on target! I would rather DJ was given a run out instead.

like I said Mike, Fryatt and Stearman are a waste of space, a pair of useless cnuts.

Poor game, overall. First goal well against the run of play.

Bizarrely, at the end, Stearman, Cort and Fryatt all did their jobs well.

First game for a while. :)
The 3 players above in my opinion were poor, specially cort
Impressed with Fulop otherwise average performance from city.
Ref was poor.

I notice at half time the exit doors were open.
Can people sneak in?

It seems like it, we will have to run this one past Boc, he is the smart arse around here

Probably on his way back to london via midland mainline first class
BOC hope you enjoyed the vip treatment today :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Dross, absolute boring tripe and painful on the eyes.

However, 3 points and I don't give fcuk how we get them, but I worry what will happen we play a team that is compos mentis

Dross, absolute boring tripe and painful on the eyes.

However, 3 points and I don't give fcuk how we get them, but I worry what will happen we play a team that is compos mentis

Don't worry Melts - they don't play in the Championship (Italian Seria B I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669