Barnsley v Hull..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

My mate Gary Sutton is lino tonight (the one with hair).

He was dropped from reffing because he made some howlers :081:

Don't agree - why don't you want Barnsley to win?

That way, they are safe before they play us and hopefully take their foot off the gas a bit.

We sure as shit ain't gonna finish above them.

Could do with Hull winning this.

Barnsley aren't likely to continue this winning streak, and I'd like them to lose it against us and not Hull. Also, we want them clear of the scrap come Saturday, wouldn't want to play them with them still in the shit.

I'd rather a Hull win, the more teams in the mire with us the more chance we have of getting out of it - plus we play Barnsley so it'd be nice to keep them close at hand....

Don't agree - why don't you want Barnsley to win?

That way, they are safe before they play us and hopefully take their foot off the gas a bit.

We sure as shit ain't gonna finish above them.

if we beat them on saturday and they lose this we're one point away from them. surely we need as many teams in the scrap as possible.

our lot have shown on saturday that having a team against them with nothing to play for makes no difference anyway, and Barnsley might also bottle under pressure like our shower.

if we beat them on saturday and they lose this we're one point away from them. surely we need as many teams in the scrap as possible.

our lot have shown on saturday that having a team against them with nothing to play for makes no difference anyway, and Barnsley might also bottle under pressure like our shower.

Feck this. Just turned it off, no idea what result I want now.

Whatever will be, will be.

This might get rained off. :icon_conf

Hull now 2 up :icon_eek:

true-the more teams in the race the better, but i can't see us faring too well if barnsley are up for it on saturday

were fecked anyway so it doesnt matter

Hull 3 up now. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673