Barnsley v Hull..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather some club who haven't been there before go up tham some Yo-yo club like West Brom.I maybe wrong but I would imagine they have the potential to get decent crowds as well.They are a Club on the up..which is the total opposite to us

yes i think youve put your point across clee :) apparently theyve already sold 10,000 season tickets for next season and theres talk of them expanding 1 of the stands should demand call for it

I saw that too. I don't understand that because their average gate this season cannot be very high, 16K possibly, so if they were to go up and come back down I cannot see them getting the money invested in expanding the ground back.

PS I don't hate them as much as Cov though. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

i think hull is the only city of its size in europe who havent played in their countrys top division

I saw that too. I don't understand that because their average gate this season cannot be very high, 16K possibly, so if they were to go up and come back down I cannot see them getting the money invested in expanding the ground back.

PS I don't hate them as much as Cov though. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

possibly not but i think there was talk of reading expanding their capacity up to something like 42k!!!!! and look where they are now but i do think hull has got the potential moreso than reading, i dont really care about cov forest derby its leeds im not keen on!!

Bit pointless expanding it to to 42,000,they will end up like Boro playing in a Stadium with a third of it empty probably,doesn't do a lot for atmosphere IMO

Last edited:
possibly not but i think there was talk of reading expanding their capacity up to something like 42k!!!!! and look where they are now but i do think hull has got the potential moreso than reading, i dont really care about cov forest derby its leeds im not keen on!!

Well I think thats very unlikely, too many people I come into contact with who are Hully Gullys prefer rugby and would never go to the football even if was premiership football.

Well I think thats very unlikely, too many people I come into contact with who are Hully Gullys prefer rugby and would never go to the football even if was premiership football.

They say that but....

Bit pointless expanding it to to 42,000,they will wnd up like Boro playing in a half a Stadium with a third of it empty probably,doesn't do a lot for atmosphere IMO

i didnt mean hull expanding to 42k it was reading who were talking of such expansions, i think hulls would only expand to something similar to the walkers at the moment i think hulls capacity is 25k, im sure the lure of premiership football would bring a few out of the woodwork clee

i didnt mean hull expanding to 42k it was reading who were talking of such expansions, i think hulls would only expand to something similar to the walkers at the moment i think hulls capacity is 25k, im sure the lure of premiership football would bring a few out of the woodwork clee

I'm sure you are right YV, but I think they would soon crawl back there after the one season in the premiership. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669