Barnsley v Hull..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoShaunUK

good stuff, hopefully a 3-0 home defeat will work as a shock to the confidence. All we need now is for a few of their players to pick up injuries or get sent off.. :icon_lol:

H T B

Couple of seasons ago, hull were in fear of being relegated out of this division. Look what can happen if you just stick with what you have and maybe just maybe......

cleefox

Like the FA Cup Semi did? :icon_roll

Oh thanks for that reminder. :018: :icon_cry: :icon_wink

how are the sale of tickets for the final going? My daughters best mate is a Bluebirds fan (lives in Reading) and is relying on a few of you not being too interested in going to Wembley again. Couldn't get any sense out of her during and after the semi-final, so god knows what she'll be like for the Final. :icon_bigg

RHYDAL

Oh thanks for that reminder. :018: :icon_cry: :icon_wink

how are the sale of tickets for the final going? My daughters best mate is a Bluebirds fan (lives in Reading) and is relying on a few of you not being too interested in going to Wembley again. Couldn't get any sense out of her during and after the semi-final, so god knows what she'll be like for the Final. :icon_bigg
If she is a season ticket holder or ambassador (don't ask) for this year or next, then she is guaranteed one. We are close to selling all next years season tickets (16,000 - a marketing masterstroke) on the strength of the desire to get a cup final ticket so that would be her only avenue.
Otherwise she has no chance unless she wants to get one through an 'agency' where the prices start at about £300 a piece.
Final tickets are on sale via postal application from Friday.

Last edited:

cleefox

If she is a season ticket holder or ambassador (don't ask) for this year or next, then she is guaranteed one. We are close to selling all next years season tickets (16,000 - a marketing masterstroke) on the strength of the desire to get a cup final ticket so that would be her only avenue.
Otherwise she has no chance unless she wants to get one through an 'agency' where the prices start at about £300 a piece.
Final tickets are on sale via postal application from Friday.

No, shes at Uni in Preston at the minute, all her family who live in Cardiff are STs but I understand that they have been restricted to one ticket per ST, so she knows she doesn't have much chance. Having said that, she was ecstatic to see them at Wembley in the semi-final and says that it will be something for her to remember. Her gran is apparently well known in Cardiff, she goes to all home and away and I think its great for someone like her to see her team in the Cup Final.

RHYDAL

No, shes at Uni in Preston at the minute, all her family who live in Cardiff are STs but I understand that they have been restricted to one ticket per ST, so she knows she doesn't have much chance. Having said that, she was ecstatic to see them at Wembley in the semi-final and says that it will be something for her to remember. Her gran is apparently well known in Cardiff, she goes to all home and away and I think its great for someone like her to see her team in the Cup Final.
Any of her family who are Ambassadors this season, and have renewed for next season, can get two each so she should really be asking them whether they can get her one.

highland fox

Hull looked a decent side to me.I wouldn't be surprised to see them promoted

cleefox

Any of her family who are Ambassadors this season, and have renewed for next season, can get two each so she should really be asking them whether they can get her one.

Thanks for the info Rhydal, I'll pass it on. I'm sure her family in Cardiff will be trying their hardest to get her a ticket.

Anyway, about this Ambassador thing, do the benefits include Ferrer Rocher chocolates? :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen

hull played well and with full of confidence barnsley looked very tired towards the end hopefully theyre still knackered come saturday we might scrape a draw, would like to see hull get promoted

highland fox

That pitch won't suit our slick passing game thats for sure...

Yorkshire Vixen

:018: You have to be joking YV. Unless of course you want to see them go up and then beat all of the records set by the shaggers this season. :icon_lol: :icon_wink

no i would like them to go up i wanted them to lose every game when taylor was there but fair play to them, if they do go up there might be a chance ill get to see premiership football next season

Yorkshire Vixen

I hope they don't go up and if they do, I hope they have a torrid time. :icon_lol: I think I've lived in Grimsby/Cleethorpes too long. :icon_conf

yes i think youve put your point across clee :) apparently theyve already sold 10,000 season tickets for next season and theres talk of them expanding 1 of the stands should demand call for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669