Post Match Barnsley V Leicester City 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually played far better for the few minutes we only had ten men whilst he was off the pitch being treated. One of the strangest decisions was to put King upfront alone when Beckford went off rather than putting Vas in front of King.

But didn't the strange decision prove a clever decision?

If any body is feeling pessimistic they may take heart from what I wrote some years ago (not in this forum)

Since McGhee went Leicester have lost their way.There is no pattern to their play and they are out of the promotion race - but then if they did go up under O'Neill they would come straight down again.

I feel sorry for the supporters, expensive tickets plus fuel (and beer) and according to the radio our defence were crap and the team couldn't be bothered to match Barnsley's work rate/passion. Good teams don't rely on ability alone, they all work hard. Thank god we've at least got a decent keeper!

Has anyone dared to listen to the phone-in?

I'm listening.

The "Get Sven out" brigade and the "Don't be ridiculous" squad are just about cancelling each other out.

Last edited:
Some twat has just emailed in to suggest that Sol Campbell should be dropped because he needs a rest.

ffs!

Motown's lad's on again

Why didn't he go to Bury? - that's what I want to know!

Clearly in the "Don't be ridiculous" squad with a well-reasoned argument.

How many more people are going to be allowed to say that Matt Mills was dropped after the first game without being corrected? They seem to think that this is the reason for his loss of form and that all our problems stem from that.

Twats! If it was up to me, I would drop him again.

Now somebody saying that Waggy should be playing up front with Bedford.

Where do we get them from?

"...herpa derpa derp Lestoh derpa herpa Chris Powell herpa derpa derp 442 ber derpy..."

"...herpa derpa derp Lestoh derpa herpa Chris Powell herpa derpa derp 442 ber derpy..."

You guessed - and you weren't even listening!!

From the Mockery.....

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....-Squad-scrap/story-13313648-detail/story.html

"With Sven switching back to a 4-4-3 system, new signing Jermaine Beckford was left isolated up-front, with long balls over the top his only source of supply."

I think we should try this formation again. Although we didn't have the better of the first half with it, I'm sure having an extra man on the pitch will pay dividends in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669