Pre Match Barnsley v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky ?

They're absolutely feckin' shite. Beyond shite, actually

4-0 away win.

If we play well, we win this one comfortably. 2 or 3-1 being most likely, far more so than 4-0 anyway!

If we're sloppy, we could come unstuck. Three of our five defeats this season have come away from home to poor performing sides. Barnsley have been more disciplined in home league games recently and haven't lost their last four at Oakwell.

If we play well, we win this one comfortably. 2 or 3-1 being most likely, far more so than 4-0 anyway!

If we're sloppy, we could come unstuck. Three of our five defeats this season have come away from home to poor performing sides. Barnsley have been more disciplined in home league games recently and haven't lost their last four at Oakwell.

We're doomed!

So I've only just realised this game isn't today... Can not explain my disappointment.

There goes my hungover Saturday afternoon plans!

So I've only just realised this game isn't today... Can not explain my disappointment.

There goes my hungover Saturday afternoon plans!
No problem. You just need to maintain your hangover until Tuesday evening

Barnsley remain unbeaten at home this year and beat the trees into the bargain!

I think they will be happy with a point against us and may set up defensively to try and achieve this. Could be an interesting tactical game.

If we're sloppy, we could come unstuck.

In other news; water is wet and the day after Monday is Tuesday.

However we spin this it should be an easy win for us. I swear people on here could make an FA Cup tie at home to Hendon seem like a difficult prospect.

Last edited:
With Derby losing today we're still 13 points clear despite not even playing. Without wanting to sound arrogant, promotion is pretty much done as far as I'm concerned, it's just about winning the title now.

But Barnsley shown today that they can not be taken for granted. Even better they beat Forest.
Nigel will make sure we don't take them lightly as we did Doncaster early this season

Forest had Blackstock missing, makes all the difference!

In other news; water is wet and the day after Monday is Tuesday.

There's no need for that old chap. Sometimes stating the bleeding obvious is appropriate. Do your loved ones not appreciate being told as much, despite knowing it? Is a brisk 'morning' not a worthwhile greeting despite the part of the day being well understood? Maybe you refuse to accept Birthday cards because it's too damned indisputable?

This is a tricky one to call.

We win our last game against Charlton, one of our bogey teams. Now along comes another one.

A week off, will this see us invigorated or struggling for rhythm?

They have just beat someone at home (can't for the life of me remember who).

I predict a score draw.

Last edited:
There's no need for that old chap. Sometimes stating the bleeding obvious is appropriate. Do your loved ones not appreciate being told as much, despite knowing it? Is a brisk 'morning' not a worthwhile greeting despite the part of the day being well understood? Maybe you refuse to accept Birthday cards because it's too damned indisputable?

Um, fair play mate you make a very good point. A very well written very good point if I may say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566