BBC interview Top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top: 'Im willing to do whatever it takes to get the club to the premier League'

Stupid wench 'How far are you willing to go to get Leicester promoted?'

FFS

The clues are there ....

Thanks for that Notts, I'd already noticed her name, unfortunately that doesn't really answer my question.

To clarify, who the **** is the vapid imbecile interviewing him and which secure unit has she recently escaped from?

images

I think I need an ambulance. I've cringed so much that I've turned inside out. My flesh is now on the outside and it's starting to sting a bit

It's really difficult to capture the enormousness of her nose and the gingerness of her hair.

reminds me of one of them biscuits with a smiley face

xowdpHFThpjj2ntxaF5cLO1Oo1_250.jpg

Aside from the fact that the same few questions where repeated 2 or 3 times I think he gave a good interview. It's pretty obvious what the goal is and it's good to hear that if it doesn't work out immediately that they will still be around to help the club progress... achieveing Premier League status is no easy feat. Good to hear that they plan to establish the club in the Premier League too meaning when we get there, we will hopefully have the appropriate financial backing to be competitive at the higher level.

Aside from the fact that the same few questions where repeated 2 or 3 times I think he gave a good interview. It's pretty obvious what the goal is and it's good to hear that if it doesn't work out immediately that they will still be around to help the club progress... achieveing Premier League status is no easy feat. Good to hear that they plan to establish the club in the Premier League too meaning when we get there, we will hopefully have the appropriate financial backing to be competitive at the higher level.

I have no doubt to question his motives, but what else do you expect him to say to these questions?

Apart from the concorde on her face and the gingerness, she needs someone to make sure she wears clothes that don't make her arse look like the size of a whale.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no skinny minny but if I had hips her size there is no way I would wear horizontally striped long jumpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566