Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:102:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

just make something up if there's nothing there TVFA, everybody else is.

As long as Bill Anderson & the Mercury keep quoting a £25m figure, we have to keep correcting this. If they stop using it & mis-leading fans, then we wouldn't have the need to correct it. Have a go at the Mercury not us.

If you look in last night's edition, another shareholder has been equally critical of it's continued use and the Merc editor clearly states in response that £16m of the £25m relates to the stadium debt.

So as an example, if MM plans to maintain the Teachers arrangement (assuming that they are happy to do so), then any figure relating to the stadium is irrelevant with the status quo maintained of the current financial set up.

Anyway how are we being negative when we are looking at the initial indictative offer document & it doesn't mention or add up to that £25m figure? We are stating facts.

As we have said a number of times, we will support the bid if once the legal document is received we feel it is the best way forward & hope that the offer is such so that we can.

two wrongs dont make a right sorry, if you feel its legally damaging ask the club to take action.

Known
- Trying to get to an offer from MM which the LCFC board feel the shareholders will accept, they don't want to put forward one they feel will be rejected.

Suspect

- From MM's sides comments in the media over the last 2 days, we suspect he is now planning a revised reduced offer

- The £8m MM has not obtained from the Pompey deal yet must limit what he can commit to our deal in the short term (and that's ignoring any fear of breaking FA rules on dual ownership), so delaying the process currently may be desirable from his viewpoint (remember he wanted to retain the money within UK football, so the £8m must be part of the funding for us)

if he provided you good reasoning for a reduced offer such as unexpected debts and losses in the current finances would you think thats a fair reason?

What hidden debts? There aren't any, just like there are no brain cells in Bill Anderson's bonce.

having done due dillegance I think milan would know more on this then you?
:icon_roll :icon_roll :icon_roll

And what, exactly, can you quote us that Milan Mandaric himself has said about "hidden debts"?

Or did your knees jerk you to that conclusion?

And what, exactly, can you quote us that Milan Mandaric himself has said about "hidden debts"?

Or did your knees jerk you to that conclusion?

How can he know there is no hidden debts? that was more my point.

How can he know there is no hidden debts? that was more my point.

He knows better than anyone else - if not he should sue the accountants who have been doing due diligence on his behalf.

But if there really were "hidden debts" that implies fraudulent accounting, implicating both the management of LCFC and their auditors. If you actually mean further debt run up since the accounts were published, that is an entirely different thing, and anyone who has taken even a cursory interest in the club's affairs since the start of this season would realise they exist.

He knows better than anyone else - if not he should sue the accountants who have been doing due diligence on his behalf.

But if there really were "hidden debts" that implies fraudulent accounting, implicating both the management of LCFC and their auditors. If you actually mean further debt run up since the accounts were published, that is an entirely different thing, and anyone who has taken even a cursory interest in the club's affairs since the start of this season would realise they exist.

I am talking about Real Sharapova who insists there is no hidden debts.

having done due dillegance I think milan would know more on this then you?

I would think it's the termanology that is wrong more than anything. Saying they were "hidden" does imply wrong doing of some sort. When really I don't think that would be the case as our finances post administration have to be transparent.

I would think it's the termanology that is wrong more than anything. Saying they were "hidden" does imply wrong doing of some sort. When really I don't think that would be the case as our finances post administration have to be transparent.

I would have thought that it's a simple case of more adverse trading since the last audited accounts based on lower revenue reflecting the poor on field performances.

I would have thought that it's a simple case of more adverse trading since the last audited accounts based on lower revenue reflecting the poor on field performances.

Yup, pretty much my thoughts.

Correct thats bad wording, unexpected debts would have been better wording.

Correct thats bad wording, unexpected debts would have been better wording.

Quite, " hidden " if nothing else implies criminal behaviour by the board - I know they get some stick from time to time, but I don't think any of them would risk a jail sentence for trying to hide something that DD would in all probability unearth anyway.

Nothing new but the times today says that MM is significantly reducing his offer.

Goodbye takeover IMO.

Crunch time
Milan Mandaric has submitted his revised terms to take over Leicester City just four days before the January transfer window opens.
mandaric181106.jpg
The club's shareholders now have to decide whether to accept in principle the latest figures in a prolonged saga that appears to be going right down to the wire.

Mandaric's offer still amounts to £25million but the terms have been revised.
If Mandaric, below, is to be in a position to hand manager Robert Kelly funds in time for the opening of the transfer window on Monday, a decision will have to be made quickly.
After going through the books during a process of due diligence, Mandaric's advisors found a higher level of financial burden than they had been led to expect.
City insisted at the time that the deal was still on-going.
Mandaric has lost none of his enthusiasm for the takeover but wants it to happen as soon as possible so he can set about reviving City's fortunes.
Time, however, is of the essence and it is now down to the shareholders who, famously, gave Mandaric's first offer the green light six weeks ago.
The new terms are not the official bid, only the 'heads of agreement'. If the shareholders reject, or ask for more time to consider, then the process will be delayed even further.
Mandaric is totally committed to the deal, and City claim to be as well. Yet the way things are being dragged out does neither of them any good.
If Mandaric does become the new owner in time, then City can work in the transfer market.
If there is a delay, then the chance will be missed.
Thankfully, the picture is a bit clearer on the playing side where City have recovered from a bad run during which they took just one point from 18, and look poised to end a traumatic year in reasonably promising shape.
Kelly, as always, needs to concentrate on "the real world", as he calls it, and cannot afford to imagine what may, or may not, transpire in the next few days.
He said: "All we are thinking about is going to face Southampton on Saturday. That is all we can do.
"We have won our last two away games and will go there with no fears, but we do know they have a good home record and that it will be difficult.
"With so many games coming at us at this time, we are in reasonably good shape, with no major injury worries among the regular players. But that can soon change so we need as many of them as possible fit and ready."

- thebluearmy.co.uk

If the offer has now finally been submitted I wonder if the trust (and their members) have their copy yet.

From what I understand Silver it is not a formal offer, just an indication of revised terms. If the Board/shareholders find this acceptable then Mandy can submit a formal offer that reflect these revised terms, if not, he has to think about further revising his terms or pulling out.

It is now getting dangerously close to missing the January transfer window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69