Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's using a top accountancy firm and solicitors who are all demanding in excess of over £100, possibly £200 per hour each for a month it will soon mount up, there will have been things that need investigating further and require a phone call or a letter to MM, there's another £100 just for the contact.

It will soon mount up, but I was shocked at £500,000 but I guesss it's more than possible

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that, but then I remembered it was coming from Bill Anderson. In financial terms the takeover is not that complicated an affair. From my knowledge of such work, I would have thought £150,000 top whack TBH. Either someone is not telling the truth, or MM has been roayally ripped off.

In financial terms the takeover is not that complicated an affair. From my knowledge of such work, I would have thought £150,000 top whack TBH.

I suppose you will be charging for this advice. Please send the invoice to Jeff.

Anyone have any news on the 'Knife Edge Discussions between the Board and MM' of last night?

Amazing to think that with all of this going on there is actually football to be played this weekend... It is all a sideshow, and has been for some time...

OK, have a reason, as this doesn't break the takeover panel rules, as it pre-dates the shareholders giving approval to explore.

All shareholders were given a copy of the indictative offer document prior to the November 18th EGM. Having the document in front of me as I type this, there is no mention of a figure of £25m or do any elements involved add up to £25m.

Can we once & for all kill this figure off & wait until the actual bid is revealed.

Foxes trust you at it again, you said you was been negative earlier due to inaccurate reporting and then for a short time your attitude improved been more neutral, yet here you are again been very negative towards manderic. Its for this reason people think you are a joke and suspect you are part of the spanner in the works with you trying to keep your position at the club alongside tim davies and co trying to keep their salaries intact.

Last edited:
Ok to repeat what I posted elsewhere.

Whats the reasoning behind the club is worth the same now as it was when the current shareholders got the club.

1 - The club was 2nd in championship very likely to gain promotion, even if failed it had 2 years of parachute payments on the way.
2 - On the field more investment is needed.
3 - We are making 7 figure losses, last year was a one off.
4 - Investment needed to make the club worth more money, its not worth much in its current form.

Manderic isnt getting a jewel on the cheap the club in its current form is a liability and he first needs to change that round and for this reason he is 100% in the right to tell the shareholders they will not get 100% until we are consilidated in the premiership. I think they lucky to even get anywhere near half up front.

Regarding the 25 million - If we take the stadium out the equation and assume promotion can be done at the end of 'next' season then I reckon he would have the following costs.

4-6 million cover shortfall in current operating budget and avoid having to sell players.
5 million transfer funds and increases in wages.
3 million initial payment to shareholders.
2 million to pay off kelly and employ new manager

FT and others only see the value of the shareholding as the amount of the takeover why? maybe this is all they are interested in, to everyone else what he needs to invest is the cost of him doing the takeover.

Last edited:
Whats the reasoning behind the club is worth the same now as it was when the current shareholders got the club.

The debts (And running costs) at the time of administration were MUCH higher than they are now.

Also we have saleable assets on the playing side now, which we didn't have at the time of administration. The players at that time were a financial burden, and no one would take them off our hands. Now we have a few players that could be sold for decent fees.

So while income may have fallen, debts have also fallen, and we have more in the way of assets.

Last edited:
The debts (And running costs) at the time of administration were MUCH higher than they are now.

Also we have saleable assets on the playing side now, which we didn't have at the time of administration. The players at that time were a financial burden, and no one would take them off our hands. Now we have a few players that could be sold for decent fees.

So while income may have fallen, debts have also fallen, and we have more in the way of assets.

True

But the likelihood of gaining promotion (and therefore gaining access to the Golden Teet millions of the Premier League) is now virtually nil - whereas then it was quite probable

I am aware that is not a tangible saleable asset - but anyone with any sense will factor in potential future income. Currently ours is 3 beans and a (used) roll of toilet paper

If Kelly is on £2m a year then we truly are fecked. Levein was on little more than a quarter of that.

Foxes trust you at it again, you said you was been negative earlier due to inaccurate reporting and then for a short time your attitude improved been more neutral, yet here you are again been very negative towards manderic. Its for this reason people think you are a joke and suspect you are part of the spanner in the works with you trying to keep your position at the club alongside tim davies and co trying to keep their salaries intact.

What they said was not negative - or positive - towards MM. It was a counter towards the "£25 million" stories that keep recirculating despite being pointed out as wrong by others apart from them. I appreciate that some people may want to keep dreaming of something that is not true cos it makes them feel happier, but surely trying to dispel untruths is not a sin.

If Kelly is on £2m a year then we truly are fecked. Levein was on little more than a quarter of that.

I think Kelly would be delighted if he was on that salary, Duzza! I think we can take it as read that Chrysalis hasn't been privy to Kelly's payslips.;)

Sometimes things you read on here might not be entirely accurate.

Try instead: If they discover an oil well under the Walkers we are in clover. About as likely!

Last edited:

So its this.

probable 34million pounds from promotion or 14mill worth of parachute to fall back on but squad with no sale value.

or

no parachute money but have squad with sale value, problem is the sale value also negated with investment needed to make it promotion quality.

the 2mill would be the value of a new managers contract as well, a proven manager likely have a big salary and be longer then 1 year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69