Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chairman has been brought in specifically to get new investment, if MM comes in I'm sure he'll see it as success - and he may end up walking away with a bonus for a job well done. Certainly with his record in business he'll have no problem getting another job.
TD on the other hand is another matter, he may well be trying to look after himself.

Agree on that its no small coincidence MM is linked soon after the chairman tookover which leads me to think he had a part in it, glad you agree on that TD is possible looking out for himself.

The question is, is this having any impact on the negotiations.

to be fair I didn't read it like that either Melton.
I saw it as a response to Chrysalis' apparent hatred & suspiscion for everyone not associated with Milan Manderic.

I just want the club back on the path of ambition again and to regain some pride, its never going to do that with the current board and a foxes trust that is their PR team.

I get motivated by the one sided posts from a trust that is supposed to be neutral on this and a complete failure to financially compete against much smaller clubs.

Just to clarify yesterdays post.

The implication from the original post by Chrysalis was that shareholders put their money in & now all they do is take out.

As a response we gave the example of a number of shareholders who continue to have corporate boxes & in doing so put money in the club, just like individual fans do buying match tickets or merchandise.

On the other hand, there are a few shareholders who never attend games, so get no benefit from their investment in terms of match tickets (each shareholder is allowed 2/game)

We didn't mean their shareholding is increased as a result. From a shareholding viewpoint, it has been dis-appointing than other than ourselves, that few other shareholders have sought to increase their investment since the initial investment

I simply asked a question, next thing I am reading that I have said the shareholders put nothing in. Seems you got overly defensive for some reason.

Last edited:
Haven't seen it posted anywhere but I'm sure everyone knows:

RL reported today after the match that MM has put in his final bid, and has set the club a deadline for accepting it (no indication of what that is though). MM is out of the country until Friday so can assume that the club have at least a week before needing to call an EGM.

Birch also said at HT that he knows of a 'late Christmas present' for the fans but that he 'can't say more yet without getting into trouble', assume this is what he was referring to.

RL reported today after the match that MM has put in his final bid, and has set the club a deadline for accepting it (no indication of what that is though). MM is out of the country until Friday so can assume that the club have at least a week before needing to call an EGM.

Birch also said at HT that he knows of a 'late Christmas present' for the fans but that he 'can't say more yet without getting into trouble', assume this is what he was referring to.

Do you know what the highest place in the League we have had under RK? I have also been told that the highest we have been is 8th and that was after the Leeds game in 2004. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_sad:

His resignation ?:102:

Free Balti pies for season ticket holders. :biggrin:

Do you know what the highest place in the League we have had under RK? I have also been told that the highest we have been is 8th and that was after the Leeds game in 2004. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_sad:

Highest under RK is 11th after the Southend game this season.

good enough for me, provides leadership from the board room from someone who knows how to run a football club.

Do you have any evidence to support this?
I'm not a member of the, so called, anti-MM brigade but I don't think it's such a great idea to give the club away for a song to somebody who doesn't have the greatest of track records and is, if rumours are to be believed, not willing to invest in us at a time when we are desperate for investment.

Do you have any evidence to support this?
I'm not a member of the, so called, anti-MM brigade but I don't think it's such a great idea to give the club away for a song to somebody who doesn't have the greatest of track records and is, if rumours are to be believed, not willing to invest in us at a time when we are desperate for investment.

And i suppose you think our board have done such a wonderful job in the last 4 years.:102:

I wonder what this years losses will be. I can forsee sales of all of our top players to balance the books. Look what that did to Forest....

I just want the club back on the path of ambition again and to regain some pride, its never going to do that with the current board and a foxes trust that is their PR team.

I get motivated by the one sided posts from a trust that is supposed to be neutral on this and a complete failure to financially compete against much smaller clubs.

We aren't anybody's PR team, unlike the Merc who continue to be MM's.

We are still neutral on this, but we feel we have to calm down some of the expectation that the Mercury are giving to City fans.

As an example they have kept returning to the importance of getting the deal done for the start of the transfer window, which there hadn't been a chance of several weeks.

Finally yesterday Bill Anderson stated that we would be looking at loan signings for this season, which is what we had posted on message boards 3 weeks ago.

So who should you trust?

And i suppose you think our board have done such a wonderful job in the last 4 years.:102:

I don't think they have done a terrible job & if they succeed in attracting investment from any avenue then they have done what they set out to do.

I can forsee sales of all of our top players to balance the books. Look what that did to Forest....

We have some top players??? :102: :102: :102:

One further bit of info, MM is refusing to provide any gaurantee of his financial clout, an issue which has scuppered many a football takeover in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69