Bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful. How dare the club enter negotiations without being honest about how much they owe? Why should MM have to 'find out' about such important details? This should all have been on the table in the first place, if only to avoid the kind of delay we are now facing.

because our club is ran by ****ing monkeys. god theres no hope for us if this doesn't go through

Aren't people jumping the gun again considering we don't actually know what they found?

They dont deny it nor offer an explanation. Were they hoping it wouldnt be noticed? Surely they realised DD would uncover the debt. Amateurs playing at running a business.

Disgraceful. How dare the club enter negotiations without being honest about how much they owe? Why should MM have to 'find out' about such important details? This should all have been on the table in the first place, if only to avoid the kind of delay we are now facing.

But the club did not agree that debts had arisen during DD - perhaps they are playing by the rules and not conducting negotiations through the media. Also, how do you know the discussed in detail the financial position of the club?As I have said before, MM should have done the DD before putting an indicative offer in - of course things will have changed since 31st May 2006, the date of the last accounts. It's MM who has done this arse about face.

They dont deny it nor offer an explanation. Were they hoping it wouldnt be noticed? Surely they realised DD would uncover the debt. Amateurs playing at running a business.

It also goes to explain the rumours eminating at the start of the season, stating that a number of players would need to be sold in January, to stabilise the finances, if the club was deemed to be out the running for a promotion place.

It also goes to explain the rumours eminating at the start of the season, stating that a number of players would need to be sold in January, to stabilise the finances, if the club was deemed to be out the running for a promotion place.

agreed.

But the club did not agree that debts had arisen during DD - perhaps they are playing by the rules and not conducting negotiations through the media. Also, how do you know the discussed in detail the financial position of the club?As I have said before, MM should have done the DD before putting an indicative offer in - of course things will have changed since 31st May 2006, the date of the last accounts. It's MM who has done this arse about face.

You can't blame MM for this.

Aren't people jumping the gun again considering we don't actually know what they found?

Apparently there was a large bill from Ginsters for an order by a Mr K.Pressman left unsettled for many years.

Last edited:

Deny what??? Speculation in the papers - if MM has any problems with the clubs position it should be discussed with the board and not dripped out through the media. The " problems " that supposedly exist are problems with MM, in order for him to get a better bargaining position -if anybody thought he wasn't going to bargain hard they are sadly deluded.

I believe the club always knew that they were going to run at a loss if results on the pitch were not good - I can't imagine an astute busuinessman like MM wouldn't have known that as well.

He wasn't allowed to until all the shareholders had agreed that his (potential) bid was acceptable

Rubbish - if the board consider that a potential bidder is serious they can allow access to the books of account - the shareholders do not have to approve that.

Deny what??? Speculation in the papers - if MM has any problems with the clubs position it should be discussed with the board and not dripped out through the media. The " problems " that supposedly exist are problems with MM, in order for him to get a better bargaining position -if anybody thought he wasn't going to bargain hard they are sadly deluded.

LCFC said:
The club do not dispute yesterday's statement from Mandaric's advisors that extra debts surfaced during the due diligence procedure.

They do not agree it either - as I have said, these negotiations should be taking place in private - the club appear to be doing that -MM isn't.

I believe the club always knew that they were going to run at a loss if results on the pitch were not good - I can't imagine an astute busuinessman like MM wouldn't have known that as well.

I think the problems are a bit more deep rooted than this seasons performance, IMO the board gambled hoping that RK could repeat the results of last season therefore firing the club into the promotion shake up and then come January the club could look to bring a player or two in to help maintain the push, secure a premiership place and help clear the mounting debt.

This has not materialised and it is now plan B, which is more likely to occur, which if MM pulls out will be a fire sale of all saleable assets and the grim hope that the club can survive the drop or rebuild in league one but with a controlable cost base.

I think you're putting yourself in the shop window for Birch's retirement Shazza. :icon_wink

I could imagine you on the moan doing his job as the club Spin Officer, Andy from Long Eaton will meet his match with you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00