Beckford Bust Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to see here, move along everyone please.

Do you mean that can't kick Beckford out / shoot Matt Mills / sack Pearson / bring in ACAS / shit in Top's car / kidnap all the top earning timewasting overpaid twats that Sven signed and eat them ??

I just don't know what to do any more :icon_cry:

If you are dealing with things in-house why make it public knowledge?

He didn't, he was asked about it by Stringy, the blouse-wearing drama queen, and that was his response. There is no drama and he didn't 'make it public knowledge'.

Last edited:
He didn't, he was asked about it by Stringy, the blouse-wearing drama queen, and that was his response. There is no drama and he didn't 'make it public knowledge'.

The reply to Stringers stupid question was 'we'll deal with it in-house' that implies there is something to deal with, if Nigel had just asked Stringer what the hell he was going on about that would have implied there was no problem. Poor communication by NP and shit coveragre by RL has blown nothing up.

Last edited:
Of course, if PEARSON had said nothing, there then would have been conspiracy theories along the lines of " what's he covering up here, it must mean a big bust-up ". The guy can't win either way.

The reply to Stringers stupid question was 'we'll deal with it in-house' that implies there is something to deal with, if Nigel had just asked Stringer what the hell he was going on about that would have implied there was no problem. Poor communication by NP and shit coveragre by RL has blown nothing up.

It was an incident that had happened 10 minutes before the interview, in front of thousands of spectators. Seriously, what the **** else could he have said?
I think he handled it admirably.

It was an incident that had happened 10 minutes before the interview, in front of thousands of spectators. Seriously, what the **** else could he have said?
I'd honestly have more respect for him if he'd whipped his sack out and teabagged Stringer. It's what we all want to see.

It was an incident which almost everyone actually at the game (including me) hardly noticed, it was RL and the people listening on the radio that seemed to think it was something, just ignore stupid questions is my advice.

Pearson seemed pretty dismissive of it on EMT. Could be a frosty post match interview with Stringer on Saturday

It could almost be interpreted as Stringer deliberately trying to undermine NP last week.

Pearson seemed pretty dismissive of it on EMT. Could be a frosty post match interview with Stringer on Saturday

Stringer has been being a twat about it today on Twitter, now he's gone quiet, shock.

On the ticker tape SSN, Beckford denying he has had a row with Pearson, make of that what you will, but it does rather smack of a storm in a teacup.

I know that it is what I want, but I still think that, rather than losing a whole lot of expensive players, for far less than we paid (you always get less as a seller than you pay as a buyer - if you see what I mean!), it is going to work out cheaper to ditch Pearson, in the minds of the board.

Does anyone know, from a reliable source, whether Mills, or the board vetoed that proposed loan to Leeds, or was just newspaper talk?

Maybe so, but then the new manager still has a dressing room full of expensive, disruptive divas.

Can we change the title of this thread - there's not been one decent picture of a bust in the entire thread and I consider its nomenclature misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669