Confirmed Transfer Beckford loaned to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Matt and the Prof.

I don't wee why people are so disappointed. Huddersfield are not going to be anywhere near us come the end of the season but they could take points off the bug clubs on their day, which can only help us......

That's right, we're walking this league, again!

As to those who say, "How do we know it's Pearson and not Beckford?" The answer is, of course, we do not but, one only needs to look at the number of times this sort of situation has arisen under NP. The door to Pearson's room bears the title 'Manager'. Whilst scouting and arranging tactics is part of that job, the clue to the cornerstone to success is in the name. Manager: one who manages - not necessary likes, but manages. Nigel Pearson is the least capable, at that part of the job, of any Leicester manager that I can remember.

That's right, we're walking this league, again!

As to those who say, "How do we know it's Pearson and not Beckford?" The answer is, of course, we do not but, one only needs to look at the number of times this sort of situation has arisen under NP. The door to Pearson's room bears the title 'Manager'. Whilst scouting and arranging tactics is part of that job, the clue to the cornerstone to success is in the name. Manager: one who manages - not necessary likes, but manages. Nigel Pearson is the least capable, at that part of the job, of any Leicester manager that I can remember.

I've asked the question before, so I'm not hopeful of an answer, but what are you basing this on? I'm hoping it's something more substantial than every other answer we've had.

Complete and utter bollocks yet again from this mind boggling shambles of a club.

Getting rid of beckford when we only have a talentless headless chicken in reserve is bonkers, giving him go a league rival is mind numbingly twatish.

Well done again Leicester City.

I've asked the question before, so I'm not hopeful of an answer, but what are you basing this on? I'm hoping it's something more substantial than every other answer we've had.

I thought that I had made it clear: I do not have - and would doubt anyone who says that they do have - concrete proof. It is based upon the aggregation which makes this seem more and more likely to be the case.

I thought that I had made it clear: I do not have - and would doubt anyone who says that they do have - concrete proof. It is based upon the aggregation which makes this seem more and more likely to be the case.

Which aggregation? Do you honestly believe that players should be able to act however they like, be as mardy and sulky when decisions don't go their way, and the manager just "deal with it"?

Also, you didn't insinuate he might be bad at man management, you stated that he was one of the worst. I know you choose your words carefully and wouldn't make such a statement without some sound evidence.

Also, you didn't insinuate he might be bad at man management, you stated that he was one of the worst. I know you choose your words carefully and wouldn't make such a statement without some sound evidence.

I spoke to a players dad recently, apparently his man management skills are poor.

Player NP has apparently fallen out with - DJ, Danns and Beckford

Players NP apparently hasn't fallen out with - the rest!

When you put it like this it is a damning statement

Hard to see how our experience of Beckford fits into Grayson's expectation.....

"The players are playing with no fear and they're working extremely hard for the shirt," he (Grayson after their win at Blackpool) continued.

"People like Danny Ward and James Vaughan are known for their work on the ball but it's their work off the ball that has helped us win."

We don't want him and neither did Everton. Could have been a great player but too workshy, not brave enough and not a team player.

Well said Terry.He won his cup final and now he has gone into complete meltdown.Should all be over after next 4-5 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669