Confirmed Transfer Beckford loaned to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said Terry.He won his cup final and now he has gone into complete meltdown.Should all be over after next 4-5 games

That made me chuckle. Is that what a 'complete' meltdown is to you? The sale of a work-shy striker?! No shoe waving or car shitting involved?

Well said Terry.He won his cup final and now he has gone into complete meltdown.Should all be over after next 4-5 games

If you keep saying that, sooner or later you'll be right

Last edited:
Matt B: you're wrong because you have no evidence. I'm right because I've made an assumption.

While TOF's hatred for NP can be blinding, there is evidence to suggest Pearson struggles with a certain type of player (the big time Charlie).

I like Pearson, but he does fall out with players.

Felt you needed to say it twice eh, Miles?? :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Matt B: you're wrong because you have no evidence. I'm right because I've made an assumption.

While TOF's hatred for NP can be blinding, there is evidence to suggest Pearson struggles with a certain type of player (the big time Charlie).

I like Pearson, but he does fall out with players.

Again though, should players be allowed to be big time charlies and the manager put up with it? For all we know, Pearson realised that Danns, Beckford and Mills are/were not as good as their transfer fee/wages suggest and as they aren't his players, is under no pressure to play them regardless of form. It's also understandable that a 29 year old player who was a Premier League player not long ago would want regular football. We have no idea what is going on behind closed doors and have no need to know. It would be nice though if the people who keep harping on about how bad Pearson is as managing players recognised the fact that he appears, by their logic, to be man managing the rest of the team just fine.

I am disapointed that Pearson keeps falling out with players. I don't doubt that the players in question have done something to displease him, but from what we hear, his treatment of them after is very disrespectful, and is only likely to have one outcome.

Making established senior proffesionals such as Mills and Beckford train with kids is insulting to them, and is only ever going to make the problem worse, and i think rather childish on Pearsons part.

I am disapointed that Pearson keeps falling out with players. I don't doubt that the players in question have done something to displease him, but from what we hear, his treatment of them after is very disrespectful, and is only likely to have one outcome.

Making established senior proffesionals such as Mills and Beckford train with kids is insulting to them, and is only ever going to make the problem worse, and i think rather childish on Pearsons part.

The kids don't train separately. Stringer was wrong.

I am disapointed that Pearson keeps falling out with players.

What, both of them?

What are you basing this on? Stringers ramblings? Now there's a solid source of evidence

Thankfully that tit is on block, so I dont have to read his boring, trolling, ramblings.

We should be all right though. Ferguson sold Beckham, Ronaldo and Tevez because he wouldn't put up with their shit so if a god-awful man manager like Fergie can be successful, Pearson should do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669