Confirmed Transfer Beckford loaned to Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we don't need the lazy fecker

Why are so many posters assuming Beckford is the angel in this scenario?

Can i ask why you would assume otherwise? Why would people assume he has done something wrong without knowing?

Can i ask why you would assume otherwise? Why would people assume he has done something wrong without knowing?

He doesnt have the greatest reputation. Posters are also making assumptions that the whole situation is down to Pearson without knowing the facts.

Cate doesn't appear to be making any assumptions to me

Indeed. Likewise, why anybody assume that PEAR SON has done anything wrong without knowing?

I havnt assumed Pear §on has done anything wrong, i know it. Unless the club wants to tell us the player has done something wrong then i can only assume that he hasn't, which makes the transfer a total and utter shambles.

If the club wants to enlighten us as to any other reason for the transfer then so be it, but without any hint of an issue with beckford I can only take it that Pear Son is an idiot who thinks Waghorn is better than Beckford.

I havnt assumed Pear §on has done anything wrong, i know it. Unless the club wants to tell us the player has done something wrong then i can only assume that he hasn't, which makes the transfer a total and utter shambles.

If the club wants to enlighten us as to any other reason for the transfer then so be it, but without any hint of an issue with beckford I can only take it that Pear Son is an idiot who thinks Waghorn is better than Beckford.

Confused... Do you know that Pear Son is an idiot or do you just assume it?

Pearson has done exactly that in his post match.

Can we all leave this alone now until the end of December? Nobody on here has a clue what has happened at the club, who said what, who did or didn't take a shit on the sofa etc

Can we all leave this alone now until the end of December? Nobody on here has a clue what has happened at the club, who said what, who did or didn't take a shit on the sofa etc

This is the new DJ Campbell thread - expect it to end May 2013.

Pearson has done exactly that in his post match.

No, he hasn't. He said Beckford wanted to leave so he let him go. That isn't a reason in itself; it's a consequence of the reason. Now, personally I don't care all that much about this loan move in particular. But it's embarrassing watching people fall over themselves to swallow whatever the club and its representatives (of which Pearson is one) tell us is the truth. It's perfectly healthy to question them.

I am disapointed that Pearson keeps falling out with players. I don't doubt that the players in question have done something to displease him, but from what we hear, his treatment of them after is very disrespectful, and is only likely to have one outcome.

Making established senior proffesionals such as Mills and Beckford train with kids is insulting to them, and is only ever going to make the problem worse, and i think rather childish on Pearsons part.

I seen a training vid clip somewhere, it was zoomed in on dyer beckford and danns.

dyer looked serious and concentrated, beckford and danns were having a joke with each other and not even looking forwards and keeping sync with the training, this could be why training attitude?

Last edited:
No, he hasn't. He said Beckford wanted to leave so he let him go. That isn't a reason in itself; it's a consequence of the reason. Now, personally I don't care all that much about this loan move in particular. But it's embarrassing watching people fall over themselves to swallow whatever the club and its representatives (of which Pearson is one) tell us is the truth. It's perfectly healthy to question them.

Maybe just maybe. It's as simple as Pearson doesn't rate him (cos hes not that good as everyone says) and Beckford wants to play games.

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment a player leaves he becomes the answer to all of our prayers. He has never consistently delivered and when he has, it has generally been against piss poor outfits. The hat trick against Forest being an example. I will get slated for saying it but I would much sooner have Nuge, Vardy or Waggy in the side.

Maybe just maybe. It's as simple as Pearson doesn't rate him (cos hes not that good as everyone says) and Beckford wants to play games.

Maybe it is. That's as likely to be the case as any of the other theories people have. I just don't see the sense in people unquestioningly accepting what they're told, by anybody. Most people haven't done that, but some definitely have.

Of course it's a reason. You said

If the club wants to enlighten us as to any
other reason for the transfer then so be
it

but then when they do, you say people are just swallowing what they are told. It must be very interesting on your planet.

On January 27th 2010, the morning after I'd been to our match at Barnsley, I was on a train from Sheffield to Manchester. On the train was an attractive young woman who was talking loudly on her phone about Jermaine. She was his wife or girlfriend. Leeds had lost 3-0 at Swindon the night before, and Simon Grayson had asked the players to go in for training that morning because he was so unhappy with their performance.
Jermaine apparently wasn't very happy about that, having got home at an uncivilised time, and apparently he was going to make up an excuse so he could avoid going in. Maybe he's been doing the same thing at Leicester, and NP won't put up with it.

Of course it's a reason. You said

but then when they do, you say people are just swallowing what they are told. It must be very interesting on your planet.

I think perhaps you need to look at who you think you were quoting in the second part of your post. Because I said nothing of the sort, unless you think that I also post under another name. It would, at the very least, seem that my planet provides an environment more suited to good reading comprehension than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669