Bedworth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out from a bloke in work who lives in bedworth, a few Leicester 'fans' managed to smash up 3 pubs in bedworth and get them closed down for a few days.

there was trouble kicking off all over the place yesterday. there was fighting in rugby. A pub called the fox, where some city fans were ambushed by baseball bat wielding dick heads. also there were loads of groups of leicester heading for town after the game. there were alot of rather sinister characters ive never seen at the city before.

and there was a shooting in oadby over the weekend.

Leicester, the new nottingham

did anyone hear the news that Nottingham is the most likely place in the country that you will be bugled?

Last edited:
Nathan said:
and there was a shooting in oadby over the weekend.

Leicester, the new nottingham

did anyone hear the news that Nottingham is the most likely place in the country that you will be bugled?

Bugled...:icon_conf

We went to Nuneaton and didnt see any trouble! :icon_redf

Some people were having a fight infront of our car in the car park outside the ground as we were waiting to get away! Took the police about 2-3 mins to realise aswell

There was sposed to be some trouble at the Blackhorse where we were but it hadnt happened by the time we had left.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
which black horse??
the one under the m6 where all the lcfc fans were.

Last edited:
i was in there mate. quite a good pub, there were some cov fans who were made to leave

fcukcov said:
There was sposed to be some trouble at the Blackhorse where we were but it hadnt happened by the time we had left.

I left there at 2.30ish and it was practically empty, plus there were two police cars outside the whole time

lako42 said:
i was in there mate. quite a good pub, there were some cov fans who were made to leave
I was sat outside near the kids playin footie.

fcukcov said:
I was sat outside near the kids playin footie.

Oh, you were the one the old bill had a word with ;)

Ox Fox said:
Oh, you were the one the old bill had a word with ;)
No but I was aiting for someone to say something as soon as I posted that!

went in the 3 horse shoes..i were ok, went back for a swift pint after but they didnt they all look like pikeys down that road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566