Bedworth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mk spent the afternoon in The Old Grey Mare...but thats enough about the current Mrs MK.

highland fox said:
Mk spent the afternoon in The Old Grey Mare...but thats enough about the current Mrs MK.

How's the sitcom coming on HF?

Never had so much abuse than i did walking back to the car, we even got told we weren't allowed to walk down one side of ground as we get kicked in as the steward put it!

leicester_til_i_die said:
Never had so much abuse than i did walking back to the car, we even got told we weren't allowed to walk down one side of ground as we get kicked in as the steward put it!

i didnt fancy walking about near the canal! nearly kicked off on the way into the ground, dont think it would have been much fun afterwards

my dad was giving the cov fans some stick saying ' youre fecking shite you cant even beat 10 fecking men...fecking shite' i told him to shut it :icon_roll :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
my dad was giving the cov fans some stick saying ' youre fecking shite you cant even beat 10 fecking men...fecking shite' i told him to shut it :icon_roll :icon_lol:

"Aye up love, ya t'teams shite, i tell thee....wheres me whippett?'

something like YV:icon_wink

highland fox said:
Bugled...:icon_conf

Yup - bugled!! It's like when you're minding your own business in the bog before the game, just standing there having a pee - when suddenly Bernie comes in and blows his ****ing horn. He know you've been bugled with Bernie!!

Went to Whitefriars Olde Ale House in the centre before and after the game, didn't see any trouble at all. In fact, on the special bus to the ground before the game a Cov fan shared his joint with a fellow London Brancher.:030: :030: :030:

My mate was in a pub in Bedworth. There was aload of locals outside causing a load of shite, they put the windows in when he went outside covscum came from everywhere tooled up with golfclubs, ironbars, baseball bats.my mate got smacked in the head with a baseball bat. When the old bill turned up they wanted to knick the city fans.The landlord of the pub went ape and stuck up for the city lads. I was in the blackhorse with my kids, never seen any trouble.

chappyblue said:
My mate was in a pub in Bedworth. There was aload of locals outside causing a load of shite, they put the windows in when he went outside covscum came from everywhere tooled up with golfclubs, ironbars, baseball bats.my mate got smacked in the head with a baseball bat.
Sounds like a typical Saturday night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670