Bell end ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
behind the what?

Pedantic fecker. It's obviously a typo. Sceans. It should be 'oceans'.

While I'm posting I'd like it to be known that the answer to the question of the thread is yes, I too have a massive bell end. Keep up the good work TB'ers this is the best forum ever.

I thought he looked like a comfortable winger who gave some 'balance'. He looked like he wanted to win, he wanted to be here and he wants to learn. If we don't sign him, we are fools.

best post of the millenium!

From what I saw of him, he was certainly hard working but IMO lacked the quality we so desperately needed. Wouldn't be too bothered either way.

It is quite difficult for a player to come into a side - especially our side in the way it was. I would be up for keeping him if we can afford to and if the new manager wants him. He's certainly better than Josh Low!

Very good, and I think we must keep him for League One.

Actually, David Bell was probably the only player to have consistently performed well out of the 40+ players who played for Leicester over the season.

Consistent? He's only played in a couple of games hasn't he?

Very good, and I think we must keep him for League One.

Actually, David Bell was probably the only player to have consistently performed well out of the 40+ players who played for Leicester over the season.

Consistent? He's only played in a couple of games hasn't he?

Aye and IMO he could run the wing well but his crosses are in need of a lot of work TBH

Last edited:
I might be wrong but isn't bell really a central mid player, might explain his lack of quality crossing

From Sky

Skysports.com understands Coventry, Norwich and Leicester have all lodged bids for highly-rated Luton midfielder David Bell.

The cash-strapped Hatters have no alternative other than to sell their prized-assets, with administration resulting in the whole of their squad being put up for sale.

Bell spent the close of the season on-loan at Leicester, where he impressed despite the failure of Ian Holloway's side to beat the drop.

Forest and Leeds are also thought to be keeping tabs on the situation, with Bell to weigh up his future over the summer.

Capable of playing in both central and wide roles, Bell's versatility means he is certainly not short of suitors as he ponders a move away from Kenilworth Road.

He'll tell us to feck off

Last edited:
Will be a similar scenario with most of our targets this close season fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00