Bellamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can do what he likes in Sierra Leone I'll never want him at Leicester. I heard too much stuff when he was at Liverpool and other clubs. I think he's a liability.

To be fair, I used to be an obnoxious **** when I was younger but age has brought maturity and now...oh, maybe not...

Forget this post.

You're mixing up your Davids. It's David Attenborough you're thinking of.

A mate of my cousin told me Mr. Icke was in the club shop enquiring abot our new away kit last week. Apparently someone had been pulling his leg and told him we changed it to purple.

You should read up on the stuff he's doing in Sierra Leone. Pretty amazing stuff. Genuinely worthy of a lot of respect.

It is good work he is doing in Africa. Fair play to him, I couldn't see philanthropist Joey (Greatest current English midfielder) Barton getting off his arse and doing something like that.

Mind you El Hadji Diouf has done a lot for children's charities and he is likely to be free, would you want that **** playing for us?

Last edited:
It is good work he is doing in Africa. Fair play to him, I couldn't see philanthropist Joey (Greatest current English midfielder) Barton getting off his arse and doing something like that.

Mind you El Hadji Diouf has done a lot for children's charities and he is likely to be free, would you want that **** playing for us?

No chance.

Why is no one taking this thread seriously?

Probably because we know we are never going to pay £85k a week.....

'Sunderland are investigating the possibility of taking Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy on a season-long loan, but the deal may hinge on City contributing to his £85,000-a-week wages.'
Full story: Daily Mirror

Probably because we know we are never going to pay £85k a week.....

'Sunderland are investigating the possibility of taking Manchester City striker Craig Bellamy on a season-long loan, but the deal may hinge on City contributing to his £85,000-a-week wages.'
Full story: Daily Mirror

Erm...I think you have me confused with someone taking the thread seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669