Bellamy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Get him in sven, ring your mate roberto, 5m should be enough. Would do an amazing job in my opinion. Pace, tricky can score goals and annoy opposition. Thoughts?

Get him in sven, ring your mate roberto, 5m should be enough. Would do an amazing job in my opinion. Pace, tricky can score goals and annoy opposition. Thoughts?

He wants to go Cardiff.

End of thread.

had me worried for a minute, when i looked at the latest threads on the right hand column and saw 'Bellamy confirmed transfer' then realised the confirmed bit was for Johnson

I wonder if he also supported us when he was a young lad.

can't see it happening - if he's on a reputed 80-90k a week and he's got another 12mths on his contract I can see him warming the bench until his contract - plus if we're going to pay somebody 30k or 40k a week I would prefer the Yak

Good footballer but lets be fair, he is a complete and utter wank faced shit head.

can't see it happening - if he's on a reputed 80-90k a week and he's got another 12mths on his contract I can see him warming the bench until his contract - plus if we're going to pay somebody 30k or 40k a week I would prefer the Yak

Said on East Midlands News tonight that we're close to signing a striker

Er you do realise there is literally no truth in this what so ever? Jas posted it ffs!

Good footballer but lets be fair, he is a complete and utter wank faced shit head

I always thought that, until seeing him interviewed. Talks a lot of sense, plus does a lot of charity work. Also basically called John Terry a tosser on camera so he is all right by me

Last edited:
I wonder if he also supported us when he was a young lad.

We should be wary of using that as a criterion for selection. It could lead to us having Rusty Lee running up and down the wing. Though on second thoughts, she wouldn't be that much different from Heskey.

I always thought that, until seeing him interviewed. Talks a lot of sense, plus does a lot of charity work. Also basically called John Terry a tosser on camera so he is all right by me

If that's the case, then he's a jolly nice chap and I hope we sign him. Me and Belly will get on just fine.

He can do what he likes in Sierra Leone I'll never want him at Leicester. I heard too much stuff when he was at Liverpool and other clubs. I think he's a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669