Bernard Manning R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll never forget the day I took my own mother-in-law to the Chamber of Horrors in Madame Tussauds. Suddenly, one of the attendants whispered to me: 'Please keep her moving. We're trying to do a stock take.'.
Why did you post this Darth?, I doubt there is any truth in it. At what point does a lie with no foundations become a joke as opposed to a lie?

IMO some of his jokes were funny, some weren't.

RIP

Why did you post this Darth?, I doubt there is any truth in it. At what point does a lie with no foundations become a joke as opposed to a lie?

i never said it was truth

(the sad thing is, i know you're doing this to wind me up, but i can't help it ;) )

Possibly, never been there before so I might do. All depends on circumstance

oh i was assuming you and KLFox were glued to your Xboxes, he was gonna mention it

:)

Palace is a shit hole

oh not another XBox lovers' tiff?

:056:

oh not another XBox lovers' tiff?

:056:
It's not a tiff. I was minding my own business and I had me eye on the man in front in front of me, I knew I could take him. KL Fox decided that I might like it from behind, of course this did more damage to him than me and he ended up worse off for it. I continued to chase the other man, and eventually I took him.

However, I didn't realise the damage that KLFox did to me, I later suffered for it and the other man came back and took me again.

Obviously this lead to a great deal of embarrassement as neither myself nor KLFox were allowed to continue in the group, we just had to watch.

So I'm not happy with him

then after all that cock and bum fun you played on the xbox?

:102:

It's not a tiff. I was minding my own business and I had me eye on the man in front in front of me, I knew I could take him. KL Fox decided that I might like it from behind, of course this did more damage to him than me and he ended up worse off for it. I continued to chase the other man, and eventually I took him.

However, I didn't realise the damage that KLFox did to me, I later suffered for it and the other man came back and took me again.

Obviously this lead to a great deal of embarrassement as neither myself nor KLFox were allowed to continue in the group, we just had to watch.

I went outside once. It was raining.

"I don't understand these darkies that say they're English. If a dog was born in a stable does that mean it's a ****ing horse" :icon_lol:

aha, this was bugging me, it's 'False Analogy'

A causes B
but
C doesn't B

with the false assumption that A=C

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_analogy

different species are named by what species they are (regardless of geography)
but humans aren't they're named after geography

the assumption being that different human races are different species

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you two ****ers should be on Big Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669