Bernie - Has he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the mans 70+ ,cut him in half and he reads 'leicester city'......get of his case!!:018:
Well I can only say that I'm glad that there is more to my life than Leicester City, and I'm glad that if you cut me in half you won't find that I'm full of the same stuff as that silly little man

Love him or hate him, Bernie is seen at near enough every home and away game, the loyalty he has to this club is second-to-none, that's all that matters IMO.

I think he needs help to be honest, i actually managed a conversation at Preston with him and he had certainly drunk a lot less than normal.

I will be surprised if he is with us next season tbh without some help from the state.

Love him or hate him, Bernie is seen at near enough every home and away game, the loyalty he has to this club is second-to-none, that's all that matters IMO.

But what after-effects does this put on his life and money situation. I think he's possibly took it one step too far at his age. There is only so much you can give to a football club. It only takes one day where he gets lost in a city he doesnt know.

Needs to take a step back, calmed down on the drink and making a football club his priority. Works himself into such a state before a game.

Last edited:
I do enjoy your posts.

Don't be in denial (sp ??)

Keep it up
No way, I'm going on strike :icon_lol:

I'm not arguing this one any further though as I can feel myself on the verge of slagging the guy off and I don't wish to do that.

I think he needs help to be honest, i actually managed a conversation at Preston with him and he had certainly drunk a lot less than normal.

I will be surprised if he is with us next season tbh without some help from the state.

enough about fitz, this thread is about Bernie.....

that would have been a sight to see, you must be two foot taller than him, unless he was sat on your lap

that would have been a sight to see, you must be two foot taller than him, unless he was sat on your lap

I did have to bend down a bit to hear what he was saying.

edit away mk you seem to be in that kind of mood......

No way, I'm going on strike :icon_lol:

I'm not arguing this one any further though as I can feel myself on the verge of slagging the guy off and I don't wish to do that.

not worth it melts

see it as it is.

he got off the train at luffbra, many cheering him from the train, sad but harmless.....

Unfortunately he was said a couple of rows in front of us...and he absolutely stank.

I don't doubt how much he cares about LCFC, but his personal hygiene is non-existent....

We will have to find him some blue and white soap then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670