Bernie - Has he died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was there today, exercising his aratory expertise, outside the gate, minus a blue face.

Was anybod in the train carriage with bernie on the way home? I bloody hope not with the actions of the Leicester fans on there

Bernie was being a c*nt and told some people to fcuk off who had reserved the seats he was in. The two guys and girl took it and handled it very well, I would personally have punched the tw*t and the nobhead Leicester fans who kept singing "Bernie, bernie" and egging him on, cheering whenever he abused the other people.

Which one were you BlockN in relation to where "Screech" was sat?

Last edited:
Bernie was being a c*nt and told some people to fcuk off who had reserved the seats he was in. The two guys and girl took it and handled it very well, I would personally have punched the tw*t and the nobhead Leicester fans who kept singing "Bernie, bernie" and egging him on, cheering whenever he abused the other people.

Which one were you BlockN in relation to where "Screech" was sat?

I was one of the younger lads that were passing through the train on the way to the bar...dont know if you saw any of us?
Had to stop and laugh at him for a bit :biggrin:

We were in the same carriage but at the other end - saw Bernie shouting at random things the train passed.

i just heard him in a toilet cubicle shouting 'emmerdale. last of the summer wine, hot pot, aaaaaaaaaaargggggggggg'

We were in the same carriage as Bernie, and she managed to sleep through most of the journey. I think she stirred after a whiff drifted past.
More abuse was eminating from some strange Cheltenham fans :018:

Personally I don't find him or his actions funny,I just think he's a very sad little man:102:
Bernie I mean...

People say he is leicester through and through and yes he doesnt miss a match home and away.I find it quite sad that he is so pissed up/mentally ill that he doesnt actually see any of the game he is normally shouting on the concourse or in one of the traps in the toilets.I watched a bunch of young kids(maybe 10/11 years old) taking the piss out of him whilst videoing him on their mobiles and i felt sorry for the old guy. :102:

People say he is leicester through and through and yes he doesnt miss a match home and away.I find it quite sad that he is so pissed up/mentally ill that he doesnt actually see any of the game he is normally shouting on the concourse or in one of the traps in the toilets.I watched a bunch of young kids(maybe 10/11 years old) taking the piss out of him whilst videoing him on their mobiles and i felt sorry for the old guy. :102:

I'd echo that..

He deserves pity to be honest with you. Although you have to admire his dedication, you can clearly see he hasnt a pot to piss in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669