Best City Visited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Quintana

I saw that! Had the old BT building next to the train station on there (y'know, the one they're painting blue!!!)

It was actually quite interesting. Couldn't work out properly what the council are doing with that archway thing outside the Charlotte. Made it sound like traffic will drive THROUGH it!!!

OldGit

Certainly did :)

I did in 1960. Finally working this year - I'm changing planes there in September.

perhaps I should have used a higher denmomination coin.

Dunc

Barcelona

New York

Sydney

Chicago

Auckland

Melbourne

Verona

In no particular order.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I've visited many cities, but I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite and I have no idea what any of you nutjobs are talking about.
What are you even basing any of this on?
It's just a load of buildings grouped together with lots of people all living on top of each other.
Is it possible to have an opinion to which is the best one of those?

homer

I've visited many cities, but I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite and I have no idea what any of you nutjobs are talking about.
What are you even basing any of this on?
It's just a load of buildings grouped together with lots of people all living on top of each other.
Is it possible to have an opinion to which is the best one of those?

So you don't have the ability to distinguish between the pleasures of spending an afternoon wandering around ancient Rome, Venice or Verona - or shuffling along the concrete shiteheap that is Coventry

Your holidays must be a right barrel of feckin' laughs......

highland fox

So you don't have the ability to distinguish between the pleasures of spending an afternoon wandering around ancient Rome, Venice or Verona

I'd imagine Ancient Rome,Venice and Verona have their shitty parts but has a Tourist you are hardly likely to visit them:102:In general I don't like Cities and if I never had to set foot in one again it would be too soon,however that isn't possible

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
So you don't have the ability to distinguish between the pleasures of spending an afternoon wandering around ancient Rome, Venice or Verona - or shuffling along the concrete shiteheap that is Coventry

Your holidays must be a right barrel of feckin' laughs......

No I can't distinguish, any of them would seem like a day out ruined.

pds

Durham is quite a nice place.

Steven

Bangkok. ;)

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696