Best ever LCFC memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie_d123

hello peeps(people for you older crowd) slightly bored atm(at the minute) so i thought i would make a thread it might cheer us all up to reminice on bygone days rather than focus on the shit we're in now. Basically my best leicester memory is being at the leicester v palace play off final on my 14th birthday and watching claridge smash in our last minute winner it made my day and my whole year actually and it was also the start of some glorious years under o'neill i have many more glorious memorys too 100's infact but that 1 stands out. i also have many bad memorys too but football wouldnt be the same without them i spose. anyway post away or ridicule me, like i give a **** anyway:)

The Palace play off is also my favourite, what a day out that was. Sooper Stevie. Those were the days

I liked it when QPR beat us 1-3 and we played dreadful. This was the turning point for our club as Rob Kelly made a clear way for a half competent manager to lead us back into the Premiership to stay

Yes, gotta be Palace match - I'm even in Of Fossils and Foxes with my best match and favourite player (which of course is Muzz)

crystal palace. i havent felt that good again ever. ive come close but nowhere near what i felt that day. the way the palace fans left within about20 seconds, and we all stayed behind for ages singing and dancing, the look on the palace players faces when they seen spider running onto the pitch, the lay off from scott taylor, the way martyn was rooted. the head tapping from claridge. all of it absolutely brilliant.

i hope something like that happens again

i still remeber singing rockin all over the world and we are the champions absoloutley amazing!!!!!!!! i too hope something happens like that again

when bolton beat us 5-0 on the first day of the permiership season when they just got promoted and we got relagated and we been poor ever since,

when bolton beat us 5-0 on the first day of the permiership season when they just got promoted and we got relagated and we been poor ever since,

i remeber that didnt a young kevin nolan bag 2? thats not exactly a good memeory though

Blackburn away 1991 when Kevin Russell scored the winner. That or Derby at home 3-3 after 24 minutes (something like that), Kitson scored for them and, I think, Phil Gee for us. Oh and Derby (again) away. 4-0 up after 16 minutes when I was smasho smasho on the booze and dancing till I was sick.

i can only remember singing 'the only way is up'. I know there were more songs but that one's always been stuck in my head

was that the game that ian marshall scored a hat trick i remeber that game awesome it was

You are on about the home fixture. Think that was the season before although my memory has been diluted into the last four years of us being dogshit.

3-0 up at half time away at Wolves and we lost 4-3, I said to my Mrs. that at least it couldn't get any worse ...........

i also remeber the league cup final against middlesboro we was watching at the pub and i was pissed and pissed off and couldnt watch anymore as we was loosing i went home which wasnt far from the pub walked in the door and heard a massive cheer switched the tv on and heskey had just equalised so i legged it over the pub to join in the celebrations then of course doin them over at hillsborough in the replay. good stuff i say

Last edited:
Manchester Utd away when P***r T****r :098: played Kevin Ellison up front on his own and Junior Lewis centre half...

Tactical genius

City 3 Liverpool 2 - indeterminate date in the 70's. 2-0 down and in amongst the Liverpool fans. A hat-trick from Keith Weller and the 'pool supporters were all patting me on the back and complementing the city!

Hey Singth - is that a Bad Santa quote in your signature? What a cracking film that is! HAHAHA - the Miami bar scene is my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566