Best ever LCFC memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
but plenty of great memories most emotional coming back from 3-0 down against Swindon at Wembley play offs onlt to lose.

I'd agree. Feck me, we have some games, espically for the neutral aswell.

But my most emotional moment as a City fan would be the 2-2 draw against Forest. We had gone in admin the week before, crusing 2-0 and then Davidson on the start of the second half missed a good chance with a diving header. They got it 2-1 and then in the 7th minute of extra time, one of them cnuts scored.

One of the only times I felt like crying after a match because it seemed we were about to go bust.

That Cambridge one was a great 'un, I remember staying up late for the highlights. Along with another late night classic, season later Leicester 3 Derby 2, Roberts brace.

Palace play off final, Middlesborough final (as I was ballboy, have I ever mentioned that?) and the collywobble hatrick v sunderland.

Leicester 3 v Liverpool 3 - 83/84 (I think)

Peake, Lineker, Lynex. This was my 2nd City game and it was under floodlights. Great night as Liverpool are my 2nd team. Can't remember who scored for Liverpool

City V Spurs, last match at Filbo. Great game and perhaps one of the most emotional days I've had as a City supporter.

Crystal Palace in the Play off final, it has to be. I'll also never forget being at Leicester 3-1 Tottenham in our first Premiership season. Was sat in the family stand for that game, always a great memory of mine.

My favourite moment of this season would be beating Leeds away. I have enjoyed most away games, even if we have come away with feck all.

Crystal Palace in the Play off final, it has to be. I'll also never forget being at Leicester 3-1 Tottenham in our first Premiership season. Was sat in the family stand for that game, always a great memory of mine.

My favourite moment of this season would be beating Leeds away. I have enjoyed most away games, even if we have come away with feck all.

same for me ,one very (sp) momment was joeys goal from the half way line and city beating ManU in there own back yard few yrs ago now

Last edited:
Anyone remember that 4-4 draw against Watford on Boxing Day when Sticks got a hat-trick. That began my marriage to this wonderful club.

I was dating her for a while but that game just confirmed to me she was the one for me.

Often have a fall-out with her though, like getting knocked out of the Coca-Cola Cup by (at the time) Third Division Brighton or when she had some boss at her work who started to employ a silly workforce, it dragged her down and times of late havent been the best.

I also use the analogy that Leicester City is like my wife.

I'm the one out of pocket, yet she's shafted and damaged by somebody else.

Last edited:
After much soul searching, it goes in this order...

1. Hillsborough final. We won a cup!!!

2. Palace play off final

3. 5-0 Cambridge play off semi final

4. 3-3 Arsenal

5. Tranmere Wembley final. We won another cup!

6. Derby play off final. Ha!!!

But I might think of some more in a moment....

Beating the shagger 2-1 in the play off final after Tommy 'Im a ginger wan*er' Johnson had celebrated in front of the city fans.

Worst moment Coming back against Swindon to 3-3 only to lose to another pen. Took me until the next play off final to get over it. I have never watched the match again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566