Best gig ever been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well best gig for me now is certainly yesterdays show at Milton Keynes, Bon Jovi did the saturday night and then the sunday night so we camped over nearbye inbetween shows. The MK Bowl was probably the best venue I've been to so far aswell..

I'm thinking about trying to get tickets to see them again tomorrow at Hull but if not then next up is def leppard in sheffield.

TornadoShaunUK said:
Well best gig for me now is certainly yesterdays show at Milton Keynes, Bon Jovi did the saturday night and then the sunday night so we camped over nearbye inbetween shows. The MK Bowl was probably the best venue I've been to so far aswell..

I'm thinking about trying to get tickets to see them again tomorrow at Hull but if not then next up is def leppard in sheffield.
i cant understand why you would want to spend so much money seeing the same show over and over again-surely its the same set list and everything :102:

drummindefender said:
i cant understand why you would want to spend so much money seeing the same show over and over again-surely its the same set list and everything :102:

No they alter it slightly each show. For the two Milton Keynes shows they altered it a bit more than usual.. it's not just about the setlist though, the atmosphere when you go and see them is incredible, especially when it gets going. 60,000 people waving their hands in the air and shouting out to some of their big songs is excellent. Even if you are not a Bon Jovi fan or just have a passing interest you would most probably enjoy one of their shows. Everyone knows Livin' On A Prayer atleast so that makes for atleast one song that absolutely everybody can join in with. Can't wait for their next tour - he said yesterday theyd be playing Wembley stadium at some point but I dunno if they'll still be opening it or what? don't really care now to be honest...

I would have

To burn my f*ckin' ticket so I couldn't get in......

Melton Fox said:
Did you take your lighter?

Nah I couldn't get hold of one.. I did want to use one for 'I'll Be There For You'.. Richie Sambora as usual did an excellent blues tinted version of that song..

Great weekend, my forearms look like they've been deep fried...

TornadoShaunUK said:
The MK Bowl was probably the best venue I've been to so far aswell..

Fecking horrible if it rains though

lazzer said:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: how very rock and roll mk

And it sometimes gets ever so loud

And there's no padded cushions on the seats

And why can't you get a nice cup of tea instead of all that alcohol stuff ?

homer said:
And it sometimes gets ever so loud

And there's no padded cushions on the seats

And why can't you get a nice cup of tea instead of all that alcohol stuff ?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

one simply cant purchase a shiraz cabernet anywhere :102:

feckers...

:icon_wink

Take no notice MK, they are only jealous :icon_wink

Couple of my mates went to Download for the weekend, said metallica were awsome. It is the 20th anniversary of 'Master of Puppets', after a couple of songs they announced this and then played the whole album, then carried on with the set, they were on stage for around 2 and a half hours.

Was going to go, but other plans :icon_sad:

20th anniversary of 'master of puppets' huh? Wow.....I used to friggin love that record....They look really young and spotty on the pic on the back don't they?
Wicked.

alex said:
20th anniversary of 'master of puppets' huh? Wow.....I used to friggin love that record....They look really young and spotty on the pic on the back don't they?
Wicked.
:eek: I bought it 20 years ago. What is even more frightning is I bought Kill 'em All 3 years before that :eek:

The Eagles (Manchester M.E.N) June 20th 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670