Best LCFC Game you ever witnessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets hold of a good jazz mag, Webbo will be breaking the sperm bank.....

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
homer said:
Of course they did - we all got one stuck down our seats

Webbo's is now stuck in his bedroom

And the pages are all stuck together

I didn't get one. I think only the Kop got them.

Never mind Webbo, it's quite a cheap magazine - I'm sure you can get a copy without breaking the bank.

I refuse to buy it after they threatened me with legal action.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Webbo, what happened? Is this a smaller version of the guy who owned the itunes domain name only for apple to pay the courts for rights to it?

Joe_Fox said:

Webbo, what happened? Is this a smaller version of the guy who owned the itunes domain name only for apple to pay the courts for rights to it?

When they first launched there was no info about Zoo (or Nuts) magazines online, if you searched Google there wa nothing for either of them.

So I registered related domain names, so I could get top listings in Google, and earn commission by selling subscriptions.

Both companies threatened me with legal action, so I removed the sites. Happened loads of times before, and I'm sure it will happen again.

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:

When they first launched there was no info about Zoo (or Nuts) magazines online, if you searched Google there wa nothing for either of them.

So I registered related domain names, so I could get top listings in Google, and earn commission by selling subscriptions.

Both companies threatened me with legal action, so I removed the sites. Happened loads of times before, and I'm sure it will happen again.

Why did you not tell them to sod off. Surely you had the rights to it?

webmaster said:

there wa nothing?

webmaster said:
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:

there wa nothing?

Would you like me to point out every typo and spelling mistake you make Joe?
I've spotted a couple already today.

I would actually, there's nothing like constructive criticism. :lol:

The best game for me would have to be the 3-3 with Arsenal - top match and I have never enjoyed feeling so nervous that I could throw up at any moment since.... memorable would have to be against Newcastle United, they were playing to stay up, us for automatic promotion - good 'ol Walshie... just missed being clouted on the head with a seat kindly thrown at me by the Newcastle fans next to pen 1 - as it was my first game down at Filbo you would have though that it would have put me off....

Fancy the lads for a result tomorrow - 2-0

:-D

Best Game

Got to be the 82 Shrewsbury game, Ig o for an occassional pint or two with Dave Tonge who played for the Shrews that day, says they fancied heir chances prior to the game but i am always quick to remi d hin of the score!

My faviourite i hav seen has got to be the 4-0 against leeds last year but the best match i have ever seen for excitement, goals and pure class from some quality players was the 4-4 last year at spurs it wud of been amazing if we wud of won bbut as some1 sed we conceeded in last mins AGAIN under ma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566