Big Geoff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

city-faithful

"I have got two years left on my contract at Sheffield United - but I am really enjoying my time here at Leicester at the moment.

"Everyone saw what Mr Mandaric did at Portsmouth. He invested in the club and helped them to get where they are today.

I am hoping I can be a part of that. I feel I can help the young lads."

From the OS.

So, he sees us as a big enough club now, eh? What you saw, keep the old war-horse (scuse the pun) or out at the end of the season......

Personally, I think he'd be a useful addition, always been worth a goal or two!

Tom

Keep him, he's different to any other striker we have - and has looked very good so far. Horsfield over Fryatt any day of the week.

Or alternatively "Neil Warnock hates me, and I want to make some money out of Mr Mandaric"

And fair play to him

Horsfield over Fryatt? We've seen what Fatty Matty can do when he's firing, I'd much prefer to see a fit, firing and, more importantly, young Fryatt over Horsfield. Surely he's more of a "onehalf" player than MF.

Horsfield gives us the physical presence up front that we have been missing for a while now. At the mo I'd say keep him

"I have got two years left on my contract at Sheffield United - but I am really enjoying my time here at Leicester at the moment.

"Everyone saw what Mr Mandaric did at Portsmouth. He invested in the club and helped them to get where they are today.

I am hoping I can be a part of that. I feel I can help the young lads."

From the OS.

So, he sees us as a big enough club now, eh? What you saw, keep the old war-horse (scuse the pun) or out at the end of the season......

Personally, I think he'd be a useful addition, always been worth a goal or two!

Tom

Not PL material though. ;)

Horsfield over Fryatt? We've seen what Fatty Matty can do when he's firing, I'd much prefer to see a fit, firing and, more importantly, young Fryatt over Horsfield. Surely he's more of a "onehalf" player than MF.

I agree. Fryatt has had a bad 'second season' with us, but is only 21. Definitely would like to see him around next year with hopefully a decent mangemenht/coaching infratstructure to get him out of the slump

On the effort/reward ratio. Fryatt is light years ahead of Hume

I'd be inclined to agree with Rob Kelly's Hume/Horsfield partnership right about now to be honest..

Fryatt came here as the cheap version of Rooney - 1% of the cost, half the size! Great first few games, then all downhill. What the feck has Kelly done to him? What the feck has Fryatt allowed to slip in terms of his development? Does he think he can just turn up and that is all that is required?

The Horse turns up saying give me a break, I am not fit, and then runs everyone else off the park for nearly 90 minutes? Keep the Horse, tell Fryatt to get his act together and start being a PROFESSIONAL!

Why are people slagging Matty off :eek: He is a young talented striker have you not been watching him recently :102: he was playing quite well with Hume upfront. Ok he hasnt been as good as he was last season, this is because RK brought him back too soon from his injury at the start of the season he, put him straight back in the team, give him time to get back to match fitness and im sure he'll be strutting his stuff again, cant believe some of you are slagging him off.

I'd like to see Fryatt playing off Horsfield's shoulder with Hume breaking from central midfield.

You don't think Fryatt is a busted flush then Alex?

No I don't. At times last season he looked like the most natural finsher I'd seen at the club for some time. You don't lose that ability over night. I rather hope this whole 'new dawn' and players like Horsfield get him playing again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670