Big Geoff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me......
After what I witnessed last night, I'd be happy for Elvis to be shipped out now.

I was hoping Kelly would bring him on to see how he worked alongside the Horse, but it was his worst performance to date. Bye Elvis

Last edited:
EH sounded sparky on the radio when he came on, it sounded as if the Horse and him were linking up well. Taggs was impressed by him
What!!!!!!!!

Elvis was dreadful, absolutely dreaful. I cannot accept one comment to the contrary.

People will son realise that Taggart talks out of arse. Yes, he's very passionate about our club and just what we need to listen to on the radio, but when it comes down to opinions, Taggart's is usually very clouded.

Elvis was appalling

How the feck did he miss that open goal......

I am with Melts on this one, pay his contract up now.

RL said he did well hassling people and turned the game slightly in our favour.

Never do trust them anyway

i always think local radio stations are biased when commentating on their local teams

i always think local radio stations are biased when commentating on their local teams

Bias I can live with - but Barber is just an incompetent twat

Listening to that effort last night was excrutiatng to say the least. How these feckers stay employed is beyond me

Last edited:
Hammond is awful,he's been given more than enough chances to prove otherwise.Get rid ASAP.Peoples only defence of him sees to be that ''he runs round a lot''

Last edited:
Hammond is awful,he's been given more than enough chances to prove otherwise.Get rid ASAP
He really was at his worst last night H, those that attended the game will tell you that. I have never heard words like last night directed at on eplayer, but it was unanimous what the crowd thout of him. "Brainless Cnut" was a popular choice amongst spectators

Last edited:
He really was at his worst last night H, those that attended the game will tell you that. I have never heard words like last night directed at on eplayer, but it was unanimous what the crowd thout of him. "Brainless Cnut" was a popular choice amongst spectators

Shouldn't even be on the bench,I wasn't surprised he wasn't shipped out because no fecker will want him

Shouldn't even be on the bench,I wasn't surprised he wasn't shipped out because no fecker will want him
I don't think we'll see much more action from Elvis.

The way the Horse was screaming at him throughout was enough for him to realise. The Horse went mental when Elvis missed the open goal, he also went mental when Elvis couldn't hold the ball up, he also went mental when Elvis wasn't supporting him.

Elvis didn't shake anybody's hand at the end, he stormed straight down the tunnell, although he did take the time to applaud the fans before exiting

The way the Horse was screaming at him throughout was enough for him to realise. The Horse went mental when Elvis missed the open goal, he also went mental when Elvis couldn't hold the ball up, he also went mental when Elvis wasn't supporting him.

Elvis didn't shake anybody's hand at the end, he stormed straight down the tunnell, although he did take the time to applaud the fans before exiting

is it fair to say that the horse is a mentalist

sounds like a lunatic workplace bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00