Big Geoff....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the horse is the kind of player we need to knock some sense into the younger lot, i like a player who screams and screams so the players at least listen, its fair to say after reading about how much the horse screamed at elvis, Elvis shit his pants!!!

Hammond was woeful, I was glad when he came on, thought he would bring some much needed pace to our forward line. But he was dreadful, missed a sitter, and did feck all.

Obviously can't comment on last night, but GH does have a reputation for having a go at team-mates. In his early days he was considered arrogant and lazy by many, despite being a prolific scorer.

If another player failed to read his mind, or say put a pass 6 inches from where he wanted it he would often go into one, or just stand glaring rather than go after the ball.

I suppose it can be an asset as well as a weakness.

I'm glad Horsefield was laying into people, we haven't had a character like that since Walsh. Just what our team needs IMO.

Can't understand why elvis makes the bench ahead of Danny Cad' Danny at least has a footballing brain. Elvis is a good athlete but not a footballer.

You'll notice that Hammond never hits the ball cleanly when he takes a shot, always seems to scuff it or mis-hit it. In fact apart from his medium pace does he have any positive attributes?

You'll notice that Hammond never hits the ball cleanly when he takes a shot, always seems to scuff it or mis-hit it. In fact apart from his medium pace does he have any positive attributes?

HF will tell you one.

See his goal at Cardiff? He had about 4 times to hit the ball in the net, it was a good job the defender was so crap he gave him a 5th chance. As I have mentioned before apart from Wolves away, he's never scored an assured finish. All his goals come from within 10 yrds of the goal.

See his goal at Cardiff? He had about 4 times to hit the ball in the net, it was a good job the defender was so crap he gave him a 5th chance. As I have mentioned before apart from Wolves away, he's never scored an assured finish. All his goals come from within 10 yrds of the goal.
right in front of me in the wolves end-superb finish very unlike elvis!

He has no composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670