Big Name Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol::icon_wink

I was going to post on that thread but all I could come up with was "I eat Marmite sometimes". It just sounded so lame I decided against it. :icon_wink

but you spread marmite on your cock and get dogs to lick it off
Not only is this detail quite shocking but I am convinced that it is also illegal and will land you in hot water if found out by the authorities.

Which will make a nice Marmite drink.

Not only is this detail quite shocking but I am convinced that it is also illegal and will land you in hot water if found out by the authorities.

Which will make a nice Marmite drink.
but most women in Leicester are dogs anyway, and they all like marmite

I doubt Martin Allen would improve in flavour however thickly you spread him on toast.

fair point.......... maybe liquidise him to a smoothie,and add some pears to him and a shot of vodka

I doubt Martin Allen would improve in flavour however thickly you spread him on toast.
With all of these Martin Allen recipes being passed around I think it best to post the following in case any young people are reading the thread:

Martin Allen is a powerfully addictive stimulant drug. The powdered, hydrochloride salt form of Martin Allen can be snorted or dissolved in water and injected. Crack-pot is Martin Allen that has not been neutralized by an acid to make the hydrochloride salt. This form of Martin Allen comes in a badly-fitting suit that can be heated and his vapors smoked. The term "crack-pot" refers to the crackling sound heard when he is heated.*

Regardless of how Martin Allen is used or how frequently, a user can experience acute cardiovascular or cerebrovascular emergencies, such as a heart attack or stroke, which could result in sudden death. Martin Allen-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizure followed by respiratory arrest.

Further information regarding Martin Allen abuse can be obtained from your nearest Unemployment Office.

fair point.......... maybe liquidise him to a smoothie,and add some pears to him and a shot of vodka

and if the rumours are to be believed, adding any Columbian snow to the mix would be unnecessary.

A vodka & coke with added pears smoothie, noiiiice.

With all of these Martin Allen recipes being passed around I think it best to post the following in case any young people are reading the thread:

Martin Allen is a powerfully addictive stimulant drug. The powdered, hydrochloride salt form of Martin Allen can be snorted or dissolved in water and injected. Crack-pot is Martin Allen that has not been neutralized by an acid to make the hydrochloride salt. This form of Martin Allen comes in a badly-fitting suit that can be heated and his vapors smoked. The term "crack-pot" refers to the crackling sound heard when he is heated.*

Regardless of how Martin Allen is used or how frequently, a user can experience acute cardiovascular or cerebrovascular emergencies, such as a heart attack or stroke, which could result in sudden death. Martin Allen-related deaths are often a result of cardiac arrest or seizure followed by respiratory arrest.

Further information regarding Martin Allen abuse can be obtained from your nearest Unemployment Office.

Lovin your work DB. :icon_lol:

and if the rumours are to be believed, adding any Columbian snow to the mix would be unnecessary.

A vodka & coke with added pears smoothie, noiiiice.

not tried that one yet, but I will tonight.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670