Big Name Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RN Fox

We were led to believe the next manager would be a "Big Name" well - it looks like Milan has delivered.

Holloway is a lot bigger name than Souness, Reid, Jewell, Royle, Tigana even Wenger.

I think RN was trying to indicate that it has in fact 'come off'.

Done Deal IMO!
:icon_bigg

Last edited:
We were led to believe the next manager would be a "Big Name" well - it looks like Milan has delivered.

Holloway is a lot bigger name than Souness, Reid, Jewell, Royle, Tigana even Wenger.

I get it RN, I think! :icon_bigg

Ian fecking Holloway............................. what has this club come to

well its proberbly woke and smelt the coffee (or bovril)

I think he will do OK in this league - but not expecting much more than that. I cannot understand how Ollie can get us promoted and THEN attract the right sort of player to help us consolidate in the Premier League.

I know, it's terrible, bring back the Levein, Kelly, Basset days of old :icon_conf

I think he will do OK in this league - but not expecting much more than that. I cannot understand how Ollie can get us promoted and THEN attract the right sort of player to help us consolidate in the Premier League.

I'll be happy if we ever have that problem again

Is this just not an attempt at humour regarding the length of the name :102:

Last edited:
TBH I am not bothered who we have as long as he delivers results, but what annoys me is the big time bullshit we are fed, back hand us 2 free tickets and unveil Holloway as the next big time charlie.

A vibrant manager who knows this division inside out and has the experience of getting teams up is not what I would classify Holloway as.

Is this just not an attempt at humour regarding the length of the name :102:

Yes.
Everybody else intoxicated and drooling over the thought of Holloway can't see RN's v poor attempt at humour. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669