Big Name Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
Everybody else intoxicated and drooling over the thought of Holloway can't see RN's v poor attempt at humour. :icon_roll

but Ian is smaller than the rest in terms of first names

as far i as i remember bringing qpr back to the championship is his only promotion experience, so he may lack a bit of kudos when it comes to the crunch come may, but he,s proberbly the best motivator in this division which is desperatly needed amoungst our players.
he,s also a character which leicester have been lacking since oneil, and someone with his caracter who can deliver results gets the whole place buzzing again, which again we desperatly need.

as far i as i remember bringing qpr back to the championship is his only promotion experience, so he may lack a bit of kudos when it comes to the crunch come may, but he,s proberbly the best motivator in this division which is desperatly needed amoungst our players.
he,s also a character which leicester have been lacking since oneil, and someone with his caracter who can deliver results gets the whole place buzzing again, which again we desperatly need.

MA2?:icon_bigg

I swear - this club has the largest collection of ignorant, dellusional and negative fans in the country.

Welcome Ollie ~ here's to a good campaign!

Olli Olli Olli, oi oi oi!

He's done well with the teams he's had at this level.... hopefully he can do the same for us. Happier with Holloway than I would've been with the likes of Royle, Souness and Reid.

You credit some people with the ability to think - that demonstrates a sweet side to your character Fitz.

i do try and be sympathetic at times. i'm thick as f*** but seriously some folk astound me

Decent appointment IMO, but you have to wonder WTF is MM's strategy, if we can attract Holloway now then why didn't we go for him in the summer, or when Allen left.

I am pleased, at least Holloway has some track record at this level.

Holloway has alot more abouot him, than allen. allen was a bit crazy. Holloway act crazy and is funny, but is also quite an intelligent guy, and a decent manager.

Decent appointment IMO, but you have to wonder WTF is MM's strategy, if we can attract Holloway now then why didn't we go for him in the summer, or when Allen left.

I am pleased, at least Holloway has some track record at this level.
...because Holloway is not the first choice manager?

...because we have tried for other, bigger name managers unsucessfully and this is what we have left?

:102:

View previous topic :: View next topic
andydunx

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:31 am Post subject: Leicester,Holloway:If it isn't true....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....who is perpetuating these rumours? What is the purpose?

If it is true..........Mr Stapleton and the board, you will be in receipt of my season ticket, to do with what you want. Please don't expect me to purchase another.

adriano

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:40 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leave it out,its not the boards fault,if he wants to go to leicester then its down to him!

PAFC_tom

<Avatar too large>

Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:47 am Post subject:

if ollie goes this would be a huge blow but IF he does go id like to see martin allen in

MA??? are you gonna tell em or shall i?? :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
Ian fecking Holloway............................. what has this club come to

Whats your problem with Holloway? Perhaps you are one of the fans who think we should have the likes of Mouriniho tempted by the Leicester vacancy. Fact is, like it or not, there are not that many good mnagers out there that would come to Leicester - christ, we can't even get Megson to stay for more than 2 games!

Holloway has experience at this level, has got Plymouth punching way above their weight with no funds at a shitty ground. Given the resource, squad and stadium/traing facilities, I have faith he will do a good job for us.

Can't wait for the press conference............the guys a comedy genius as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00