Bigots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a right old drama queen. Here face when she was told what he'd said though was hilarious!

I do wonder what the public opinion would be if the ranting was made by a charva in a shellsuit and not an old dear?

The point is the twat should never had said anything, OK he didn't realise the mike was on, but that's his own stupid fault!

The fired Ron Atkinson from TV for saying something that was caught on mike. They should be sure they are free of wires or else keep their gobs shut.

The point is the twat should never had said anything, OK he didn't realise the mike was on, but that's his own stupid fault!

The fired Ron Atkinson from TV for saying something that was caught on mike. They should be sure they are free of wires or else keep their gobs shut.

That's a good point.

personally I think less of Mr Brown for his forced apology. I'd rather he said "I could have called her a ****, she should be content with bigot". Its daft he made such a comment with mic attached but the hysteria that followed highlights why politicians have to be so two faced.

With the Lord Ashcroft situation anyone on here would pay less taxes if they could. I find it far worse having a party funded by unions.

I haven't paid PAYE for years and pay the statutory NI each year to claim a full state pension, if it exists in 30 years. I don't feel bad about it as it helps me to grow my business and employ people who pay taxes.

Interesting that Brown gets confronted by an old woman who is upset about immigration, a subject close to a lot of peoples frustrations. Whilst David Cameron was confronted about special schools, a subject he knows well and is very passionate about.

What do people find more offensive, GB's comments yesterday or David Cameron using our money to fund his election.
As opposed to Gordon Brown who is funded by the Unions, who get their money from whom?

Interesting that Brown gets confronted by an old woman who is upset about immigration, a subject close to a lot of peoples frustrations. Whilst David Cameron was confronted about special schools, a subject he knows well and is very passionate about.

If Brown isn't up to scratch on immigration and it isn't close to his frustrations then we don't want him in charge.

If Brown isn't up to scratch on immigration and it isn't close to his frustrations then we don't want him in charge.

None of them are got a ****ing clue on the matter. There's a lot of bullshit served up by the press on the matter and there are few facts on the matter either.

It's like Public Spending which for a good percentage of the nation is a real concern considering their employment. None of them have outlined invidiually where cuts will take place. Problem is that a lot of public bodies are under funded and short staffed but flooded with consultants.

Duffy is about as English a surname you can have I think. She's probably about as well placed as me to criticise immigration

Bigot - "a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own",

I think GB needs to look up the word, she didn't come across as intolerant, more frustrated. Frustrated with what is happening to this great country of ours.

As for not knowing his radio mic was still on, just highlights more of the man's incompetence. (Especially after the no coach show in Madrid.)

Bye bye Gordon, not nice knowing you (shouldn't have got the role in the first place)

A bit like the pillock on radio 5 the other morning who kept ballsing up the answers to questions. In the end the interviewer aked him "So when is the election?". Answer "May 5th".

Mind, he had an excuse - he was from the BNP

I campaign every day with my local Labour MP and what Gordon has said today hasn't helped things. We all say things we regret later, and Gordon is no different. He has sent party members an apology, which you can see mine below.....

As you may know, I have apologised to Mrs Duffy for remarks I made in the back of the car after meeting her on the campaign trail in Rochdale today. I would also like to apologise to you.

I know how hard you all work to fight for me and the Labour Party, and to ensure we get our case over to the public. So when the mistake I made today has so dominated the news, doubtless with some impact on your own campaigning activities, I want you to know I doubly appreciate the efforts you make.

Many of you know me personally. You know I have strengths as well as weaknesses. We all do. You also know that sometimes we say and do things we regret. I profoundly regret what I said this morning.

I am under no illusions as to how much scorn some in the media will want to heap upon me in the days ahead.

But you, like I, know what is at stake in the days ahead and so we must redouble our campaigning efforts to stop Britain returning to a Tory Party that would do so much damage to our economy, our society and our schools and NHS, not least in places like Rochdale.

The worst thing about today is the hurt I caused to Mrs Duffy, the kind of person I came into politics to serve. It is those people I will have in my mind as I look ahead to the rest of the campaign.
You will have seen me in one context on the TV today. I hope tomorrow you see once more someone not just proud to be your leader, but also someone who understands the economic challenges we face, how to meet them, and how that improves the lives of ordinary families all around Britain.

Regards,

Gordon

What horse shit, are we really supposed to believe h emeans this when he actually meant;

******g dirty old slag has put the final nail in my coffin regarding returning to power...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566