Billy Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

Well, with the delay in naming a manager it makes sense that the top candidate still has work to do. Dunno if anyone heard the interview with MM on RL, he said he hopes to have appointed someone by the end of the month. Of course he said similar things with the takeover so pinch of salt is required. He also said that they were looking for new players already.

The takeover involved the old board so it was bound to take time, MM is in control now so if he says the end of the month, then the end of the month it will be whoever he decides to employ.

highland fox

Find it strange that they are looking for new players,would the new manager not want to pick his own players?

Last edited:

Spanky Fox

end of the month is when Chris coleman gets back from his hoilday people

Spanky Fox

milan is a man that will leave it to the manager as we have seen what he can do at portsmouth, as long as he brings in his choice of manager that he will have a good relationship with and fund him to get players, milan is also a manager that whats to see players brought that will earn him money and no players that have a good name and cant do shit on the pitch, he is also a person that likes the expierenced players.

Leigh

You can listed to the interview on the RL website. MM says, "gonna have to wait a little bit, it's a crucial decision. One of the most important since I took the club over. Before the month is finished I am hopeful we will name the new manager [...] there are some good people on [the] list. People that are capable of taking us where we need to go. [...] the only manager I'd want to bring here is someone who wants the job, who is comitted, who wants to be part of this great club and who has desire. Other than that I'm not interested. All these people I'm talking about they have very much interest because it's a great club [...] We are looking for some players that any manager would accept and we are also talking to some potential managers to see what they think about these key players. Unfortunately we are not looking for just one or two players in special positions. We need to bring some quality players in, it's not just going to be two or three. For that reason we're not going to let good players go away and be signed by someone else. We are working on that as we speak."

Spanky Fox

You can listed to the interview on the RL website. MM says, "gonna have to wait a little bit, it's a crucial decision. One of the most important since I took the club over. Before the month is finished I am hopeful we will name the new manager [...] there are some good people on [the] list. People that are capable of taking us where we need to go. [...] the only manager I'd want to bring here is someone who wants the job, who is comitted, who wants to be part of this great club and who has desire. Other than that I'm not interested. All these people I'm talking about they have very much interest because it's a great club [...] We are looking for some players that any manager would accept and we are also talking to some potential managers to see what they think about these key players. Unfortunately we are not looking for just one or two players in special positions. We need to bring some quality players in, it's not just going to be two or three. For that reason we're not going to let good players go away and be signed by someone else. We are working on that as we speak."

Very true indeed, also footballers should be able to player under any sort of manager and adjust, they get paid shit loads

Yorkshire Vixen

i like that :038:

Macky

Gruntled Member
end of the month is when Chris coleman gets back from his hoilday people

Why is he going to be with his holiday people til the end of the month?
That's a longtime to spend organising a holiday.

maffyou

He couldn't really say anything other than that right now could he?

He could come right out and say 'I'm happy shagging sheep in Derby and wouldnt be interested in the Leicester job'. The fact he hasn't done that can only be positive.

lee7

He could come right out and say 'I'm happy shagging sheep in Derby and wouldnt be interested in the Leicester job'. The fact he hasn't done that can only be positive.

like you say he hasn't turned it down yet. the paul ince and chris coleman rumour as soon as they heard about it both ince and coleman came out and talked it down but davies still hasn't so you never know :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669