Birch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mention something about it not being the same without Melts?
Nothing 'venomous' about him then, no? :icon_conf

No kidding. Vicious little bleeder, he was. I think things are better than the days I was just a lurker.

Mostly because I'm on here posting regularly in order to educate all of you hopeless philistines.

:icon_wink

And I talk more about tits.

It's not been the same since '3 word story' died out.

I post on a local forum up here and they have quite a few threads similar to the 3 word thread, including "Can you have a conversation using just song lyrics" "Food and Drink Starting with the Last Letter of Previous Post" and "The return of the SF novel" similar to the 3 word story except you are not limited to 3 words as can be seen from some recent posts.

... it was so shiny she was momentarily blinded and staggered back, one foot went in the bucket with the red hot water and rekitts blue in it, causing her to scream and the other foot landed on jongo's ....
.........protruding nose that he had been poking into SSB's secret diary to see what dirt he could.............
......rake up and scatter on the forum......fortunately, it was written in code....so he was unable to do so! Then he had a brainwave, Patti.....you're Miss Moneypenny, can you get Mr Bond to break this code for me.......so I can cause some mayhem? And Patti said......

"Eeeh not me jongo, I can't do that can I, I'm as pure as the driven snow don't you know and as good as gold most of the time but.........."

......when I was younger, before I became Miss Moneypenny, my code name was Pussy Galore I was a radio operator in the war, aah those were the days (come in Pussy, Roger and Out) I still remember the lingo ...

I post on a local forum up here and they have quite a few threads similar to the 3 word thread, including "Can you have a conversation using just song lyrics" "Food and Drink Starting with the Last Letter of Previous Post" and "The return of the SF novel" similar to the 3 word story except you are not limited to 3 words as can be seen from some recent posts.

So what you're saying is is it could be worse.

Wonderful news, and when I say wonderful I mean shit.

I'm going to set up an online petition to get rid of the embarrassing old sod again

Feckin' unbelievable

Reading Milan's comment on the club website it's clear he wants a lot more effort and return out of the Birch for his £30k a year. Fair enough I say.

I'm going to set up an online petition to get rid of the embarrassing old sod again

Feckin' unbelievable

Alls well that ends well. One good thing is that Birch will be aware of the great affection there is for him among many fans.

I have high hopes of Homer. The Simpsons pretended to be moronic but did it with subtlety and brilliance. I hope that his comments are just an clever act and that away from the computer he would despise anyone who regarded "old" as an insult.

Go fan power, yay lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670