Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzzy magic

Since when was this moved to saturday 5.15 k.o? is it because of Fulham midweek? and i suppose the bloody egg chasers are playing at home..what a crap time for a kick off!

Birmingham had already arranged with Newcastle to schedule a replay for the Wednesday if it happened so this was more or less decided that it wouldn't be on the friday before New Year.

I would've made them play two matches in three days tbh.

It's annyoing cos it's now on at the same time as Man City vs Blackburn on Prem Plus, and I bet all the bars will be showing that instead of our game :(

Surely as we are in Leicester you could ask the barman!

Get there early - buy them a drink, soften them up!

Yeah but there don't seem to be that many Leicester fans at Lufbra Uni.. then again never noticed many Blackburn or Man City fans either. I'm sure somewhere will have it on, if I ask em nicely.

with the history between brum and Leicester, i think that's the last thing they'd want is a 5.15 kick off so people can go on the lash all day! more police = more money!!

It's annyoing cos it's now on at the same time as Man City vs Blackburn on Prem Plus, and I bet all the bars will be showing that instead of our game :(

Is it on Sky? :102: :102:

apparently the programme starts at 7:30pm!

:confused:

I noticed that. Perhaps they hope the game will have a lot of stoppage time, so that they can catch the final whistle.

Presumably it's a left-over from when it was going to be on Friday night - I understand that they now have a Wigan fan editing the SkySports website.
:icon_wink

Last edited:
are you kidding about finding apub in lugga to watch the match. every single local style pub will show this game no doubt.

man c v black is hardly a fecking mega game is it.

if you think youv'e got a struggle finding a bar in lugga, ive gotta find one in rome

are you kidding about finding apub in lugga to watch the match. every single local style pub will show this game no doubt.

man c v black is hardly a fecking mega game is it.

if you think youv'e got a struggle finding a bar in lugga, ive gotta find one in rome

My heart bleeds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670