Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

How can a Village have a City Centre ?

Beg your pardon. I have heard rumour that Brum fans are looking to cause trouble in many surrounding towns/villages. A village is unable to have a city centre, you are right. Thanks for clearing that up HF. Thanks a lot.

highland fox

Beg your pardon. I have heard rumour that Brum fans are looking to cause trouble in many surrounding towns/villages. A village is unable to have a city centre, you are right. Thanks for clearing that up HF. Thanks a lot.

Thats fine Alex anytime.

sparky79

I'm sure that the Leicester team that's been on show since Milan started attending regularly in the last couple of weeks will be on show again. This will probably be his first game in charge, and i'd have my money on the team turning up big time for this game.
Williams, Hume and Fryatt are on the way back to form, and I expect Danny Tomato to have a good kicking contest with Damien Johnson (if he's not injured) which should nullify their midfield superiority slightly. Kisnorbo will have Mcsheffrey in his pocket, and Rowan Vine is NO WAY worth 2.4 million. He's no better than Hume and another example of Steve Bruce's ridiculous penchant for an over priced centre forward. Swap Andy johnson for clinton morrison anyone? 4 million for Cameron Jerome anyone, DJ Campbell dumps you out of the cup, well then by him the next week!!
If that fails why not try to get promotion using Arsenal's reserve team and then hand them straight back again, leaving you with the job of rebuilding the team over the summer. Great planning!

Can anyone tell i've been at the Prozac?

highland fox

I'm sure that the Leicester team that's been on show since Milan started attending regularly in the last couple of weeks will be on show again. This will probably be his first game in charge, and i'd have my money on the team turning up big time for this game.
Williams, Hume and Fryatt are on the way back to form, and I expect Danny Tomato to have a good kicking contest with Damien Johnson (if he's not injured) which should nullify their midfield superiority slightly. Kisnorbo will have Mcsheffrey in his pocket, and Rowan Vine is NO WAY worth 2.4 million. He's no better than Hume and another example of Steve Bruce's ridiculous penchant for an over priced centre forward. Swap Andy johnson for clinton morrison anyone? 4 million for Cameron Jerome anyone, DJ Campbell dumps you out of the cup, well then by him the next week!!
If that fails why not try to get promotion using Arsenal's reserve team and then hand them straight back again, leaving you with the job of rebuilding the team over the summer. Great planning!

Can anyone tell i've been at the Prozac?

No but you may need it come 7.15pm Saturday

homer

Course they will.

I said last week I fully expect these bone idle feckers to get their finger out for every game between now and the end of the season.

It's a new high profile regime, and for the first time in ages there is a whiff of real money in the air - the one thing that this shower is guaranteed to play properly for. We do not need any new signings or loanees right now

sparky79

I always fancy us against birmingham, ever since they let Grayson score after two minutes at their place. I think we'll turn them over, and in some style.
Funny team Birmingham.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
If these lazy bastards play out of their skin in MM's first game in charge, I'd sack the lot of the bastards (& Rob Kelly for relying on MM to motivate them)

Last edited:

homer

If these lazy bastards play out of their skin in MM's first game in charge, I'd sack the lot of the bastards (& Rob Kelly for relying on MM to motivate them)

It will happen, I absolutely guarantee it. And RK will be hailed as the new Messiah when we get oh so close to the play-offs (but just miss out on goal difference)

There's money in the coffers, and the (outside) chance of future success. If Stearman ever gets another game, you watch how he plays now, compared to a couple of weeks ago.
The same goes for the lot 'em - the shower of wankers

sparky79

Fact: The Mandaric take over will only work if everyone gets behind it with a bit of positivity.
The bloke should be carried shoulder high into the f*cking stadium for choosing to put his cash into a club that hasn't cracked a smile in over three years.
Let's not turn into Villa fans here.
The whole point of change is to promote a feeling of optimism that makes its way into the team, the stadium and the city. Obviously the monetary situation will be better, and the incentive is there for the players to secure their position within the context of the potentially large and positive changes that will be put in place.
Anyone who has ever worked at a small, struggling company (which leicester have become) knows that the majority of the staff become demotivated over time, with only a small number maintaining enthusiasm. Unfortunately Leicester's necessary revolving door policy has meant that we don't have many 'one club' men around, who have a long held emotional attachment to the shirt, of the kind Steve Walsh built up over 10 years or so.
It's human nature to be enthused by the potential for positive change, and therefore i wouldn't call the players wankers for now upping their game, quite the opposite.
Are they wankers to want a bigger squad to stand up to injuries? Are they wankers to want more contract security, without fear of being offloaded so that loan repayments can be met. Are they wankers to want to play for a club that owns it's own stadium? Would Williams be a wanker to want someone of real quality on the wings to try and find with pass, or a class target man to hit?
Nope
Question Homer: what sort of fans would still run their team down, persistently, when they are showing signs of wanting to fight for a place in a better, more quality squad, backed by a richer and more experienced chairmen who has spoken, since being interviewed on the pitch at his last home game at portsmouth, of wanting to make leicester great?

homer

Fact: The Mandaric take over will only work if everyone gets behind it with a bit of positivity.
The bloke should be carried shoulder high into the f*cking stadium for choosing to put his cash into a club that hasn't cracked a smile in over three years.
The whole point of change is to promote a feeling of optimism that makes its way into the team, the stadium and the city. Obviously the monetary situation will be better, and the incentive is there for the players to secure their position within the context of the potentially large and positive changes that will be put in place.
Anyone who has ever worked at a small, struggling company (which leicester have become) knows that the majority of the staff become demotivated over time, with only a small number maintaining enthusiasm. Unfortunately Leicester's necessary revolving door policy has meant that we don't have many 'one club' men around, who have a long held emotional attachment to the shirt, of the kind Steve Walsh built up over 10 years or so.
It's human nature to be enthused by the potential for positive change, and therefore i wouldn't call the players wankers for now upping their game, quite the opposite.
Are they wankers to want a bigger squad to stand up to injuries? Are they wankers to want more contract security, without fear of being offloaded so that loan repayments can be met. Are they wankers to want to play for a club that owns it's own stadium? Would Williams be a wanker to want someone of real quality on the wings to try and find with pass, or a class target man to hit?
Nope
Question Homer: what sort of fans would still run their team down, persistently, when they are showing signs of wanting to fight for a place in a better, more quality squad, backed by a richer and more experienced chairmen who has spoken, since being interviewed on the pitch at his last home game at portsmouth, of wanting to make leicester great?

The same sort of fans who have witnessed these bone idle feckers slack off for the past six months, play like complete wankers and not give a flying feck about the club or its fans - but as soon as money is dangled in front of their greedy fat noses they miraculously become good players for the next four months

Why does the takeover have to happen before they show a bit of fight or spirit ? Why can't they do it regardless ? Can't they show some pride and passion, and a desire to 'make Leicester great' without waiting for someone like Mandaric to come along ?

I'll tell you why - because they are complete tossers. FACT

Last edited:

Steven

Nope

Ones that can see through the players. ;)

Lako42

The same sort of fans who have witnessed these bone idle feckers slack off for the past six months, play like complete wankers and not give a flying feck about the club or its fans - but as soon as money is dangled in front of their greedy fat noses they miraculously become good players for the next four months

Why does the takeover have to happen before they show a bit of fight or spirit ? Why can't they do it regardless ? Can't they show some pride and passion, and a desire to 'make Leicester great' without waiting for someone like Mandaric to come along ?

haha quality. i dont think money can turn shit into gold. we just have to sell the shit to cov and buy the gold ourselves.

Last edited:

fcukcov

your dead right this will happen. The same happened with stearman when he thought he was going the prem. They dont give a flying feck about the blue shirt and Im worried any new "big money" signings may be even worse!

Last edited:

Lako42

well ive just signed gerry taggart on a free for stevenage boro on fm and he can still play ;)

walsh might want a recall, claridge, cottee, izzet out of retirment.

alex

your dead right this will happen. The same happened with stearman when he thought he was going the prem. They dont give a flying feck about the blue shirt and Im worried any new "big money" signings may be even worse!

Which is precisely why any new signings have to be right. They have to be players who will give all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669