Black men can't jump..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny Blue said:
alex said:
That is of course, as long as we don't join them.... :-(

We are not going down.
If we do MK promised to walk through the shires in his girdle and panties.

At least there would be something to look forward to if we did go down.

lcfcrules said:
Brauny Blue said:
alex said:

We are not going down.

:eek: :eek:

lcfcrules said:
Brauny Blue said:
alex said:

We are not going down.

Looks as though you've "pulled" MK. :D :D :p :wink: :roll: ;-) :mrgreen:

Once again, HF, I have to step in and correct you

He's "pulled" his own pud more times than De Vries has failed to head the ball, and that's an awful lot of times.........

homer said:
Once again, HF, I have to step in and correct you

He's "pulled" his own pud more times than De Vries has failed to head the ball, and that's an awful lot of times.........

You just can't leave the poor defenceless pudding alone can you ? Yes he a fat waste of space but he's good to his Kids....as for MDV he's just shite.

De Vries strength is not in the air, so the players around him need to start using their brains and stop lumping the ball up to his head, he ain't going to win anything in the air, we've seen enough of him to know that. IMO the best way to play the ball to him, is to his chest, enabling him to bring the ball and control it.

foxy said:
De Vries strength is not in the air, so the players around him need to start using their brains and stop lumping the ball up to his head, he ain't going to win anything in the air, we've seen enough of him to know that. IMO the best way to play the ball to him, is to his chest, enabling him to bring the ball and control it.

That is far too sensible for this forum. We have heard for some time about MdV's lack of heading ability so why hoof it to him. :roll: Everyone says he has a good first touch, so why treat him as though he were Dion. :-( :-( :? :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

A significant number of good balls have already been played to his chest, and to his feet, and he has lost the ball every feckin' time

homer said:
A significant number of good balls have already been played to his chest, and to his feet, and he has lost the ball every feckin' time

Fair enough to have a go for that. :? :-(

Wasn't it MDV who was fouled for the Penalty that wasn't given on Saturday? I think If people see a tall player they automatically think that they are good in the air,not always the case obviously look at Scowcroft as well as De Vries.

Clutching at straws

He's wank, and that's that

Accept it

Brauny Blue said:
We are not going down.
if we stay up i'll jog in my basque and stockings :smt007

foxy said:

True, in the last few games he has been indicating to the other players to pass to his chest/feet rather than his head, however even he did win the headers, there'd be no fecker there to take the ball on.

I think MDV will play tonight and hopefully the crowd wont boo him as it will destroy what seems like a pretty fragile character.

Hopefully they will have been concentrating in training on getting the ball in to his feet where I feel he has a good touch and looks most valuable.

MK: you've really got me going with that cheeky Bluethroat.....

what a marvellous jaunty chappie he is for sure. Have you got a Nightjar?

Furtle said:
MK: you've really got me going with that cheeky Bluethroat.....
what a marvellous jaunty chappie he is for sure. Have you got a Nightjar?
:D
nightjar can be bird of the day tomorrow ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669