Pre Match Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beck was poor on Tuesday night, I don't think he's ready to start matches in League One yet, despite all his pre-season goals.

Bit of a Loser, if you ask me....

Knockeart for Dyer, Nugent for Vardy, depending on fitness either SSL or Zak for Moore, King for James and me for Beckford.

although I pray for the miracle that SSL is fit, or anyone can find Zak or prove conclusively that he actually exists

Just watched the highlights and Moore looked entirely lost on a few of them, so I see why you are concerned.

Both of Kingy's goals this season have been class. Not many players in our squad could pull in finishes like that.

Considering Beckford was brilliant against Peterborough and you didn't attend the Charlton game, why are you dropping him I wonder?

Beckford was poor at Charlton, enough to be dropped in my opinion . James also had a poor half. King has to start .
Dyer should have also come off for the Frenchie (who was very good), Marshal was unlucky to come off.

So.. King and Nug to start, Knockhart should start but NP has too much loyalty for Dyer.

Drinkwater was v good second half and if he can play like that again we have a good chance to win.

Central defence was a worry though , both goals looked down to central defensive errors... Hard to tell though as the goals were at he far end.

I hope NP goes to Blackburn to win,, it is a winnable game, cause Ewood pk isn't a happy place at the mo.

I hope NP goes to Blackburn to win,, it is a winnable game, cause Ewood pk isn't a happy place at the mo.

Blackburn are unbeaten so far and won their last game at home. I don't think it's as unhappy a place as we'd like to think. If we come away with a point I think we can be pleased. Having said that, I'd prefer all three.

Danns, King and Nugent for Beckford, Dyer and James. 4-3-1-2 with Marshall playing behind the strikers.

Considering Beckford was brilliant against Peterborough and you didn't attend the Charlton game, why are you dropping him I wonder?

I think Brown Nose has not realised that the usual standards do not apply to Beckford.

Beckford being "brilliant" against Peterborough means that at least he was better than when he first arrived. It should not be taken to mean that he was as good as Vardy or most of the other Leicester players. .

I think Brown Nose has not realised that the usual standards do not apply to Beckford.

Beckford being "brilliant" against Peterborough means that at least he was better than when he first arrived. It should not be taken to mean that he was as good as Vardy or most of the other Leicester players. .

I always remember the goal he scored last season where he managed to screw the ball in from near enough the byline, thoughts then pass to the fact no other Leicester player in our entire squad could manage such a fantastic technical finish, Vardy most definitely included.

I always remember the goal he scored last season where he managed to screw the ball in from near enough the byline, thoughts then pass to the fact no other Leicester player in our entire squad could manage such a fantastic technical finish, Vardy most definitely included.

Forest hat-trick in the cup? He was on fire that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566